Dexter: Season 7

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically the Bay Harbor Butcher is brought back up because of a blood slide that was left at the crime scene. Since the BHB is supposed to be dead there shouldn't be anymore slides.

Can't wait to see what is up with that guy intern that has been watching Dexter.

When does the season start? I just got in to it this past season. Would like to watch the previous seasons, also looking forward to Homeland.

If you liked Dexter Season 6 you should LOVE seasons 1 & 2. Those along with the Trinity killer season are outstanding.

If you liked Dexter Season 6 you should LOVE seasons 1 & 2. Those along with the Trinity killer season are outstanding.

They looked pretty good, have watched trailors. I watched all of season 6 on Showtime on Demand, unfortunately the prior seasons aren't on Netflix and as much as I enjoyed the show I'm not sure I want to shell out the money for the DVD's.

They looked pretty good, have watched trailors. I watched all of season 6 on Showtime on Demand, unfortunately the prior seasons aren't on Netflix and as much as I enjoyed the show I'm not sure I want to shell out the money for the DVD's.

I believe seasons 1-3 are but 4-5 are on the netflix DVDs.

• 1 month later...
One more day. Really excited to see how things with Dex and Deb work out.

Indeed, I wonder if the show will start out in the same scene as how the last season ended. I really wish I could find somewhere to watch the first 5 seasons, I just can't bring myself to buy the DVD's.

Indeed, I wonder if the show will start out in the same scene as how the last season ended. I really wish I could find somewhere to watch the first 5 seasons, I just can't bring myself to buy the DVD's.

I own a couple of them. I've stopped buying DVD's though. Is Dexter on Netflix?