Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14 th region team

Featured Replies

I thiught it would be interesting to see at mid season who everyone thinks are the best players in the 14 th right now. Here is my list in no certain order.

 

Cody Gilbert -Wolfe

Q. Morgan -Leslie

C. Dixon -Estill

T. Rich -Lee

Berryman -Estill

Howard -Jackson City

Stepp -JBS

Neely -Owlsley

Amis -PCC

Brandenburg - Lee

I have to say i agree with you bball king...those look pretty good

I think Cam Wright from LCC has to be in there. Averaging around 12 boards a game, 13pts and shoots 88% from the stripe. Thats a good player for you there. Consistant. Him or Warren from that team would make a good choice.

  • Author
I think Cam Wright from LCC has to be in there. Averaging around 12 boards a game, 13pts and shoots 88% from the stripe. Thats a good player for you there. Consistant. Him or Warren from that team would make a good choice.

Good Point

So many good players from teams like Buckhorn and Cordia too that I have not gotten to see yet. I think though that Clint Dixon is really having a good year in being a leader.

  • Author

I agree Dixon is holding that team together

Looks good to me also. Of course, I'm a Jackson Tiger fan and I was shocked by many preseason player ratings that Howard was not mentioned.

Owsley's Robert Smith can't be mentioned right now because he has yet to play this year, but when he does return he easily makes the list.

Owsley's Robert Smith can't be mentioned right now because he has yet to play this year, but when he does return he easily makes the list.

:thumb:

If he's not too rusty that is. You never know. A lot of time away from basketball. Prof, is he able to practice with his team right now? Either way, like I've said before, I wish him well and it is a crime what's been done there. Having to miss half of his final year over stupid rules that aren't enforced fairly. (cough...cough....Hazard....cough...cough....Washington) :rolleyes:

Where is any of the boys from KCC. Like Mosely, Stamper and such. They are good players too!

If he's not too rusty that is. You never know. A lot of time away from basketball. Prof, is he able to practice with his team right now? Either way, like I've said before, I wish him well and it is a crime what's been done there. Having to miss half of his final year over stupid rules that aren't enforced fairly. (cough...cough....Hazard....cough...cough....Washington) :rolleyes:

Robert hasn't practiced with the team any this year. He did play with them during summer camps, which is legal. Not working out with his future teammates will no doubt cause an uphill battle for him as far as getting rid of the rust.

He has lifted weights and worked on conditioning on his own time. Hopefully that will help.

Daniel Day of Leslie has struggled so far this season, but is seeming to pick it up. He will be in this list IMO by the time the season is over.

Daniel Day of Leslie has struggled so far this season, but is seeming to pick it up. He will be in this list IMO by the time the season is over.

 

 

I guess you could say Day has started out slow this year only averaging 13 points a game and somewhere around 6 rebounds but he did make the All-Tournament Team at the 5/3rd Bank Classic.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.