Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincy Pitcher Commits to Longhorns

Featured Replies

It's crunch time.......first game 02/06 in baton rouge vs LSU.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
It's crunch time.......first game 02/06 in baton rouge vs LSU.

 

Sounds like your girl is doing well.

Sounds like your girl is doing well.

 

So far so good. Nothing is set in stone but I've never seen her work harder......hopefully it pays off.

So far so good. Nothing is set in stone but I've never seen her work harder......hopefully it pays off.
Good to hear! Did you move back to Texas?
Good to hear! Did you move back to Texas?

 

yes sir......no way I could miss her playing at UT.

yes sir......no way I could miss her playing at UT.

Awesome! You need to come to Colorado with us again in June, the road trip to Boulder was fun. Tell Lauren that Hannah and I will be keeping up with her progress at UT, we hope she does well.

Awesome! You need to come to Colorado with us again in June, the road trip to Boulder was fun. Tell Lauren that Hannah and I will be keeping up with her progress at UT, we hope she does well.

 

I'll definitely pencil that in on the calender. It would be fun seeing everyone and catching up with you all.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.