Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JBS 58 Allen Central 45

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stark,you are right about one thing ...the Stepp clan and the kcc bunch surely do hate each other...

Why is that?

Can't they all just get along?

Stepp, Cox and Collins have been there all their school years. Who are you talking about coming in?

I think what he means is that this school has the ability to recruit, as it were. You can not compare this school to other small schools like Buckhorn because JBS has a college to help out its program and as a private school, has other benefits that other schools aren't privelage to. Like Bball King says, better hope the state dosen't seperate the private and public sectors, or JBS may be in for a shock having to play other, better private schools (University Heights, Lex Cath...etc)

I've always heard that it started when one group accused the other of recruiting their players coming out of grade school..............

  • Author
stark,you are right about one thing ...the Stepp clan and the kcc bunch surely do hate each other...

I had no idea this Dude was from KCC. If it up sets him so much , why didn't he go watch JC beat KCC. You think that would have made him happier.

WHAT DUDE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? not sure of the message?

I've always heard that it started when one group accused the other of recruiting their players coming out of grade school..............

That's what I heard too. It may not be true, but just the implication or suspicion is enough to cause hard feelings between two schools located so close to one another.

  • Author
WHAT DUDE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? not sure of the message?

"Stark" :creepy:

Nowhere did stark ever state the "refs took the game"... He makes some very valid points about the officiating. Maybe someone just has a chip on their shoulder... :sssh:

Your right "The Stark"

After dealing with Stepp clan last year. I understand the hatred for them.

  • Author

What did they do? It wasn't JBS fans that were removed from the gym by the state police last year.

I think BBall King is refering to the "incident" at Lee county when Coach Stepp handled himself poorly and made some comments to a player and a referee about "getting" that player.

 

Coach Stepp son was fouled, hard, but not intentionaly hard, and, I heard this with my ears as did BBall King because we were sitting right beside the JBS bench when the coach pointed at the player and told the referee "If you don't do something about #--, I'll get him." Understandably Coach Stepp was upset that his son was fouled and acted rashly. This was eventualy sorted out later in the season last year.

  • Author

sorry, I guess I missed that one. Coach Stepp doesn't have a son playing.

My mistake, Coach Stepps relation I'm guessing Clark. Don't know the whole family tree. But Coach Stepp was upset about his PLAYER getting fouled. There, better.

  • Author

So that made everyone hate the Stepps? I don't know if all coaches would react that way or not. Anyway JBS has some assistent coaches that should be a plus.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.