Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JBS 58 Allen Central 45

Featured Replies

Oh, not everyone. Understandably that left a bad taste in the mouth of most Lee Co fans though. No hard feelings now I dont think as I'm pretty sure there were apologies exchanged at the Lee/KCC game last year.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I can understand that, I wasn't there but it shouldn't have happened.

I think it was one of those heat of the moment type things. JBS was in the game and Stepp was playing well. He came down the lane and shot a floater type shot and in going for the block, the Lee player hit Stepp hard with his body. It wasn't intentional but it was a hard foul. I believe the player helped Stepp back up but by then, the fans, players and coaches were riled up. Fouls like taht happen, but it is in the past now and like I said, no hard feelings now between the 2 I think.

Lee Co and JBS are similar in that they are both small schools and have to fight harder for recognition. These are two of the better teams in the 14th region and I think people are starting to see that. I would say there are a lot of 14th region coaches that are not looking forward to playing these two in the post season tournaments.

This thread is done. Feel free to start another one about the game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.