Campbell County 2012

Ram

The biggest thing that I hoped they worked on in the off season is the passing game. They were so one dimensional last season and need some balance in the offense.

I agree they were one dimensional and a passing game could make them really good.

Is Matt Wilson the future at qb in Alexandria?

Yes, I believe Matt is the future QB at Campbell. He has the tools. He had a nasty accident playing baseball, a compound dislocation of his left thumb. It dislocated and came through the skin. YUCK NASTY. I haven't talked to him in awhile, but he believes he will be ready to play. He will be a freshman this fall.

Yes, I believe Matt is the future QB at Campbell. He has the tools. He had a nasty accident playing baseball, a compound dislocation of his left thumb. It dislocated and came through the skin. YUCK NASTY. I haven't talked to him in awhile, but he believes he will be ready to play. He will be a freshman this fall.

OUCH! Hopefully no nerve damage to the thumb. I'm assuming he's right-handed?

I heard he tried to protect himself from an inside pitch from the Birds when it happened..If he doesn't stop growing he will grow himself out of the qb position..lol

• 2 months later...