Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrell Suggs won't play against the Bengals in the opener

Featured Replies

I read the whole articles. No mentioning of a major increase in blitzing. No mention of exotic packages. Just that they got pressure on the QB with rushing from the edge and up the middle. In other words, not too much planned differently in Baltimore..

 

 

 

 

 

Can't wait!

 

Did mention though how much pressure he put on the QB when they were not blitzing. Didn't mention how much pressure those other guys put pressure on the QB when they were not blitzing. Those guys got pressure, and I don't know maybe they got that pressure too when the Raven's weren't blitzing. However I would say when those guys were in the game, that they probably blitzed a little more. We shall see how it works out though.

 

Which by the way the guy everyone knows for shouting out can't wait, ended up losing his next game. Just saying..

  • Replies 68
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did mention though how much pressure he put on the QB when they were not blitzing. Didn't mention how much pressure those other guys put pressure on the QB when they were not blitzing. Those guys got pressure, and I don't know maybe they got that pressure too when the Raven's weren't blitzing. However I would say when those guys were in the game, that they probably blitzed a little more. We shall see how it works out though.

 

Which by the way the guy everyone knows for shouting out can't wait, ended up losing his next game. Just saying..

 

He sure did. Left Baltimore because they didn't blitz enough.

He sure did. Left Baltimore because they didn't blitz enough.

 

He left Baltimore to by with Rex Ryan who did blitz a lot and from everywhere...

 

The next guy after Rex Ryan didn't blitz much at all though.

He left to be on HBO's Hard Knocks.

He left to be on HBO's Hard Knocks.

 

Hey it was a smart decision, he is working on his second career of working on tv when his coaching career is done.

Hey it was a smart decision, he is working on his second career of working on tv when his coaching career is done.

I was talking about Bart Scott. However, with a foot fetish, I'm sure some of the cable networks will be beating Rex's door down

With all due respect, I trudged thru that post and will say this....you're out of your flippin' mind if you think Baltimore will change their M.O. one scant iota. You're gonna have the same deal on the back end with Ed, Ray in the middle, Ngata taking a double and beating it half the time up front. So, yeah, same crap you usually see out of that D, and you gotta extra half second because Suggs is parked, no more no less!

 

I just thought you would like to know someone else is out of their freakin mind as you said to me when I suggested the Ravens just may blitz more haha. A guy from ESPN, who was also a former newspaper journalist for the Ravens also believes they may have to blitz more. He makes it sound like they will be blitzing a whole lot, I just suggested that they probably will blitz more than they did last year. Won't be as much as when Rex Ryan was there, but more than what they did under the DC they had last year who is now the Colts coach....Hmmm maybe it wasn't such a crazy idea after all by me when I said they MAY blitz more. :D We will see though, and we still have our bet we made. You could be right, especially if the guys replacing him show they can pick up that slack. We shall see.

 

Clayton: If Terrell Suggs has to sit out the entire season because of his torn Achilles tendon, I don't know where the Ravens will come up with the 14 sacks to replace him.

 

Jamison Hensley: In order to replace Suggs' production, Paul Kruger needs to have a career year and rookie Courtney Upshaw can't have many growing pains. The Ravens are also going to have to blitz more often, which will put pressure on their cornerbacks.

 

Clayton's thoughts on AFC North - AFC North Blog - ESPN

I watched the game last night. They better be run blitzes.

I watched the game last night. They better be run blitzes.

 

I didn't see it, but I heard the D was pushed around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.