Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mid season top 10 NKY

Featured Replies

I haven't seen most of the top teams so I am kinda just guessing.

 

1. Waton

2. Connor

3. Ryle

4. Gallintain (this is as far south as I am going)

5. St Henry

6. Simon Kenton

7. Dixie

8. Cooper

9. New Cath

10. everyone else!

 

How does everyone else see it.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen most of the top teams so I am kinda just guessing.

 

1. Waton

2. Connor

3. Ryle

4. Gallintain (this is as far south as I am going)

5. St Henry

6. Simon Kenton

7. Dixie

8. Cooper

9. New Cath

10. everyone else!

 

How does everyone else see it.

As a Gallatin fan, I am flattered that you included Gallatin, especially since most NKY folks do not consider Gallatin part of NKY. I would offer an opinion on your top 10, but I have only seen Walton, Gallatin, and Cooper at this point.

I think you can take from 5 down and lump them all together. Depends if NCC plays like they did against HHS error free or like they did tonight with 9 errors in there loss to Cooper. HHS takes St Henry into extra innings had them beat but just fall short. So yes I agree with your top picks we will see how good Ryle really is tomorrow night as they come to HHS.

I haven't seen most of the top teams so I am kinda just guessing.

 

1. Waton

2. Connor

3. Ryle

4. Gallintain (this is as far south as I am going)

5. St Henry

6. Simon Kenton

7. Dixie

8. Cooper

9. New Cath10. everyone else!

 

How does everyone else see it.

 

Some days I would agree, others I just scratch my head and think, "If they put a tent over the field you'd think the Circus was in town because we a bunch of clowns out there". :eek:

I think you can take from 5 down and lump them all together. Depends if NCC plays like they did against HHS error free or like they did tonight with 9 errors in there loss to Cooper. HHS takes St Henry into extra innings had them beat but just fall short. So yes I agree with your top picks we will see how good Ryle really is tomorrow night as they come to HHS.

 

Getting ready to post game thread, we had 10 errors.

Some days I would agree, others I just scratch my head and think, "If they put a tent over the field you'd think the Circus was in town because we a bunch of clowns out there". :eek:
I would imagine that we could all say that about our "team" some time or another,:lol:
  • Author
As a Gallatin fan, I am flattered that you included Gallatin, especially since most NKY folks do not consider Gallatin part of NKY. I would offer an opinion on your top 10, but I have only seen Walton, Gallatin, and Cooper at this point.

 

That's more than I have! It's my pole and I like some of the Gallatin kids so they are in my poll.

  • Author
I think you can take from 5 down and lump them all together. Depends if NCC plays like they did against HHS error free or like they did tonight with 9 errors in there loss to Cooper. HHS takes St Henry into extra innings had them beat but just fall short. So yes I agree with your top picks we will see how good Ryle really is tomorrow night as they come to HHS.

 

No disrespect but the way HHS is playing I am not sure we will find much out about Ryle tomorrow.

I haven't seen most of the top teams so I am kinda just guessing.

 

1. Waton

2. Connor

3. Ryle

4. Gallintain (this is as far south as I am going)

5. St Henry

6. Simon Kenton

7. Dixie

8. Cooper

9. New Cath

10. everyone else!

 

How does everyone else see it.

 

Do you mean to leave out Boone and Grant?

That's more than I have! It's my pole and I like some of the Gallatin kids so they are in my poll.
Based on some of the scores I have seen, you probably are not far off on your top 10. Would like to see Gallatin play Ryle and Conner on a regular basis, but probably will not happen. Gallatin has some talent in very important spots, pitching being one of them. Nichelson seems to have really matured as a pitcher and pitching very well right now. As a matter of fact, Gallatin's pitcher-soph , catcher-jr, SS-soph, and 3B-freshman, have about 16 years combined Varsity experience and they also have played a TON of travel ball. Glad to see them achieving some success at the high school level, especially since Gallatin has won more games the past two and a half seasons than all the previous seasons combined in its fastpitch history.Sorry, did not intend to get so long winded.
  • Author
Do you mean to leave out Boone and Grant?

 

No I didn't, slide Boone into #5, no clue about Grant

I haven't seen most of the top teams so I am kinda just guessing.

 

1. Waton

2. Connor

3. Ryle

4. Gallintain (this is as far south as I am going)

5. St Henry

6. Simon Kenton

7. Dixie

8. Cooper

9. New Cath

10. everyone else!

 

How does everyone else see it.

what about Notre Dame? We beat Carroll Co, Grant, and NCC,what the heck??

I disagree with dixie, simon, cooper, and new cath. They have been up and down WAY TOO MUCH. There has been very bad teams that has just about beat all of those four. You might as well throw ludlow, campbell, and lLloyd in your selections.

I haven't seen most of the top teams so I am kinda just guessing.

 

1. Waton

2. Connor

3. Ryle

4. Gallintain (this is as far south as I am going)

5. St Henry

6. Simon Kenton

7. Dixie

8. Cooper

9. New Cath

10. everyone else!

 

How does everyone else see it.

 

I would flip flop St. Henry and Dixie. I would also stick Boone County in right in front of Simon Kenton and put Notre Dame in right in front of Cooper. JMO.

I think you can take from 5 down and lump them all together. Depends if NCC plays like they did against HHS error free or like they did tonight with 9 errors in there loss to Cooper. HHS takes St Henry into extra innings had them beat but just fall short. So yes I agree with your top picks we will see how good Ryle really is tomorrow night as they come to HHS.

 

I would suggest watching the game up top as your best bet is building a duck blind. As the only fowl on the bases will be raider duck feasting on our bluebirds. I hope iam wrong ABC

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.