Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mid season top 10 NKY

Featured Replies

Walton

Conner

Gallatin

Ryle

Boone

Brossart

Grant

Dixie

Simon Kenton

St. Henry

ND - had to throw them in the 11 spot because on any givin day I think they could play with most teams above !

  • Replies 36
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walton

Conner

Gallatin

Ryle

Boone

Brossart

Grant

Dixie

Simon Kenton

St. Henry

ND - had to throw them in the 11 spot because on any givin day I think they could play with most teams above !

 

No way Brossart is that high with all the errors they commit and their pitching is not that strong yet, not even close to the pitching of other teams mentioned here. I would possibly move them just in behind St. Henry.

We beat Grant? Come on? I do agree with putting in Brossart and Boone though.

We beat Grant? Come on? I do agree with putting in Brossart and Boone though.

 

I agree with you on Boone and I would put ND in at number 10. ND just doesn't play consistant enough yet to move them up higher, but I think they will get there. I really like their team.

JMO . just like SSC has NCC at 9 ! and he doesnt have BBHS , Boone or Grant in the top 10. These 3 teams should be in the top 10 !

JMO . just like SSC has NCC at 9 ! and he doesnt have BBHS , Boone or Grant in the top 10. These 3 teams should be in the top 10 !

 

No way NCC or BBHS should be in the top 10. They commit too many errors on defense and pitching is not strong enough yet IMO. I believe SSC just overlooked Boone and Grant which would probably drop NCC out of his top 10.

I would suggest watching the game up top as your best bet is building a duck blind. As the only fowl on the bases will be raider duck feasting on our bluebirds. I hope iam wrong ABC

 

You may be right that's what I am affraid of as well. The hope is we make it 7 innings tonight and try to have some fun.

You may be right that's what I am affraid of as well. The hope is we make it 7 innings tonight and try to have some fun.

 

I think Highlands can play with Ryle but I still think Ryle will win. Campbell County took Ryle to 7 innings yesterday in an 11-2 loss, but they still went 7 innings. Highlands should be able to do better than that.

I totally agree with porky. Campbell got beat up by Scott, then took Ryle 7 inn. I really dont think there is a top ten with all the inconsistent play. Its anybodys game, so you dont want to put ND in the top ten, thats fine, let it all play out.

I totally agree with porky. Campbell got beat up by Scott, then took Ryle 7 inn. I really dont think there is a top ten with all the inconsistent play. Its anybodys game, so you dont want to put ND in the top ten, thats fine, let it all play out.

 

I have them in my top 10 right at number 10, and I think they will do nothing but improve. I like the team and the way they play. They play hard and seem to have fun too.

I have them in my top 10 right at number 10, and I think they will do nothing but improve. I like the team and the way they play. They play hard and seem to have fun too.

 

Agree with you that. I watched them Monday have a lot of beating HHS. Score was not what the game was but ND girls had fun and it showed in there play. My daughter sd last night it's the first time in 7 years playing for HHS she isn't having fun. Tough to have fun when you are getting beat all the time.

  • Author
I totally agree with porky. Campbell got beat up by Scott, then took Ryle 7 inn. I really dont think there is a top ten with all the inconsistent play. Its anybodys game, so you dont want to put ND in the top ten, thats fine, let it all play out.

 

Who should we put NDA in front of, your best win is Grant and I am not sure they are top 10. I would have both Brossart and Cooper in front on NDA so there's just not room. Nda and Cooper have similar resume's and Cooper beat NDA so should we put NDA in and leave Cooper out. NDA and Campbell would be a tough call. Seems NDA is improving and by the end of the year you may be there but your argument that you deserve to be there now is pretty weak in IMO.

  • Author
No way NCC or BBHS should be in the top 10. They commit too many errors on defense and pitching is not strong enough yet IMO. I believe SSC just overlooked Boone and Grant which would probably drop NCC out of his top 10.

 

Yes Porky thanks I didn't mean to leave Boone out. Know nothing about Grant so not sure about them. And after further review seems NCC doesn't belong in.

  • Author
JMO . just like SSC has NCC at 9 ! and he doesnt have BBHS , Boone or Grant in the top 10. These 3 teams should be in the top 10 !

 

Brossart is one of the few teams I have seen this spring, I have been told I caught them on a bad day but the day. They maybe in at the bottom of the top 10 but it would be by default and I still don't think they are.

  • Author
I would flip flop St. Henry and Dixie. I would also stick Boone County in right in front of Simon Kenton and put Notre Dame in right in front of Cooper. JMO.

 

I am sure you know both of these teams better than I but I am curious as to why you have Dixie ahead of St henry, I would think both of St H pitchers are better than Dixie's and the best player on the field would be Salzer so I would think that would give them and advantage.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.