Cincinnati Street Car Design

Voice of Reason

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
So with the soccer stadium going in the west end, wont the street car have to have a leg in that direction now?

I would think so, that might actually get some people riding that horrendous thing since parking will more than likely be dismal on the west side. I would think that people will park elsewhere and ride the street car.

I would think so, that might actually get some people riding that horrendous thing since parking will more than likely be dismal on the west side. I would think that people will park elsewhere and ride the street car.

There's two different stops within a handful of blocks already...

That's PLENTY close enough.

Yep. They'd each be at most a 7-10 minute walk to the stadium. Last time I went to a game at Nippert, it was about that long of a walk from where we had to park. Adding a track would be the definition of flushing money down the drain.

Yep. They'd each be at most a 7-10 minute walk to the stadium. Last time I went to a game at Nippert, it was about that long of a walk from where we had to park. Adding a track would be the definition of flushing money down the drain.

So, you're saying there's a chance then.