Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark Girls job open

Featured Replies

Today it was official, Scott True will be the new coach at Lexington Catholic. Now GRC is open. Who will be the front runners. Coach True was a Business teacher at GRC.

Would Robbie Graham be a candidate? Or is he content being an assistant?

  • Author
Would Robbie Graham be a candidate? Or is he content being an assistant?

 

Think he is happy being the Boys assistant.

I hope Scott Lathem gets it.

Tony wise is available. Just Sayin!!!!! :idunno::idunno::idunno::idunno:

Would Scott Tackett at Rowan take a chance and jump from the 16th region to the 10th Region? I would figure Clark County would want someone with head coaching experience and Tackett has a wealth of experience and a great resume. I think I seen where his name has been tossed around at West Carter.

If I were Clark County I would definately consider Scott Tackett and if they could get him that would be a great hire because he could take the program to the top of that region. I have seen his teams play and they are tough and when he has good players he can beat anybody there is.

Is Vinny Zollo's mom still teaching at GRC?

  • Author
Is Vinny Zollo's mom still teaching at GRC?

 

Yes, she is the Vollyball coach, and a very good one. Heard that a new coach should be named in about 2 weeks.

I didn't know if she coached hoops as well, I knew she was coaching volleyball when I saw them a couple of years ago.

  • Author
I didn't know if she coached hoops as well, I knew she was coaching volleyball when I saw them a couple of years ago.

 

Don't believe she would be interested in the b-ball. She loves Volleyball and is building a great program.

Robbie Graham should be offered the job if he wants it! He can flat coach. I wish Montgomery County would go after him because they sure the heck can't beat Clark Clark Couny. If you can't beat them join them and he would be a great hire.

Montgomery County can't beat Clark County? Wow...you have to be in the wrong forum...

I personally would like to see Coach Tackett at Rowan County get this job. He is one of the hardest working coaches that i have ever seen at the high school level and I have been around high school basketball for about 15 years.

I echo therealcoach.....I think Scott Tackett would be a home run hire for GRC. The guy can flat out coach and is great with the kids.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.