13 yr old white teen set on fire by 2 black teens.

jericho

I wonder why this hasnt really hit the mainstream media like the Trayvon case has. It is an obvious hate crime. Would Obama claim the two black teens are like his sons? Where is his teachable moment? This is why he should shut his mouth when speaking on local issues, if he cant speak on all of them, then dont speak on any of them.

Obama Where Are You on the 13 Year Old White Teen who was doused with Gasoline? - San Francisco Conservative | Examiner.com

Cops seek teens who allegedly set fire to 13-year-old student - Crimesider - CBS News

I must be blind then. Just tell me what difference there is in your opinion.

Maybe you only see what you want to see or the media lets you see.

You mean to tell me you see no differences in this and the Trayvon Martin case? You have to be joking. The two cases are nothing alike.

What's the name of the two teens that committed this act? Oh that's right, they don't know who they are.

What's that? The police are searching for them to arrest and charge? Well by golly, that's sure a lot different than the Martin case where the killer is known, and walking free because the cops have botched the investigation at every turn.

You see only what you want to see and what fits your agenda.

I wonder why this hasnt really hit the mainstream media like the Trayvon case has. It is an obvious hate crime. Would Obama claim the two black teens are like his sons? Where is his teachable moment? This is why he should shut his mouth when speaking on local issues, if he cant speak on all of them, then dont speak on any of them.

Obama Where Are You on the 13 Year Old White Teen who was doused with Gasoline? - San Francisco Conservative | Examiner.com

Cops seek teens who allegedly set fire to 13-year-old student - Crimesider - CBS News

I guess Eisenhower and Kennedy should have kept their mouths shut if they can't speak on local matters.

You mean to tell me you see no differences in this and the Trayvon Martin case? You have to be joking. The two cases are nothing alike.

What's the name of the two teens that committed this act? Oh that's right, they don't know who they are.

What's that? The police are searching for them to arrest and charge? Well by golly, that's sure a lot different than the Martin case where the killer is known, and walking free because the cops have botched the investigation at every turn.

You see only what you want to see and what fits your agenda.

Yeah and you only hear what the media wants you to hear on Trayvon too. Just like that nice photo of him when he is 12 or 13, not the latest photo of him on facebook. So since you were apparently there to witness the whole killing and know everything in the police report, then why dont you go arrest Zimmerman and claim the Black Panther 10,000 dollar reward. Do a citizens arrest.

Yeah it is worse that 2 kids who did this are still on the loose, at least police know of the other terrible crime and can solve what happened.

Yeah and you only hear what the media wants you to hear on Trayvon too. Just like that nice photo of him when he is 12 or 13, not the latest photo of him on facebook. So since you were apparently there to witness the whole killing and know everything in the police report, then why dont you go arrest Zimmerman and claim the Black Panther 10,000 dollar reward. Do a citizens arrest.

Yeah it is worse that 2 kids who did this are still on the loose, at least police know of the other terrible crime and can solve what happened.

Unlike you, what someone looks like and the color of their skin doesn't matter to me. The facts are completely different and you know it, but that wouldn't help your agenda of trying to make it appear that the President is racist or only concerned about African-Americans, so you just ignore it.

Unlike you, what someone looks like and the color of their skin doesn't matter to me. The facts are completely different and you know it, but that wouldn't help your agenda of trying to make it appear that the President is racist or only concerned about African-Americans, so you just ignore it.

You know there is an ignore tab on this site. It has worked wonders for me. I have only "ignored" on poster ever, but the constant daily attacks just became too much.

Lets see the President bashed the police for arresting a black profesor.

"black Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., white Cambridge, Mass., police Sgt. James Crowley, who had arrested him for disorderly conduct, and Obama, who declared on national TV that the police had "acted stupidly"

After Obama's "acted stupidly" comment, Crowley said that, while he supported the president, Obama was "way off base wading into a local issue without knowing all the facts."

I dont care if a person is whatever color, they equally deserve media coverage. Zimmerman probaly could have cared less if Trayvon was white, black, polka dot, he was viewed as a potential thief and it escalated into a death. It got blown way out of proportion by racist and by Obama fueling the fire by discussing it. If he isnt biased, why isnt he discussing other crimes of this magnitude.

^Acutally he most definitely did care that Trayvon was black since he called him a "coon". Keep sticking up for a racist killer though.

hahaha, I am not sticking up for him, if he did it becasue he was racist then heck, put him to death, I dont care.