Game of Thrones: Season 2

GrizzlyAdams

Figured I'd start a new thread. The other had a good amount of spoilers in it, so I think this would be a nice new page.

We got less than a week to go, til IMO the best show on tv comes back. Who is pumped? I'm re-reading the books to stay up to date and remember everything that's going on. There are a TON of scenes I'm looking forward too. Mainly the battle of Blackwater, which GRRM wrote himself.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Season 1 on Blu-ray and will probably watch it all again before the new season starts. This is definitely my favorite show on television.

I think with this season it will put itself as the best show currently on tv.

And if season 3 is done correctly, it'll be one of the best shows HBO has ever done.

I think with this season it will put itself as the best show currently on tv.

And if season 3 is done correctly, it'll be one of the best shows HBO has ever done.

I've heard that Season 3 should be the best. I haven't and don't plan on reading the books for the sole purpose of not ruining the surprise moments in the show.

Last nights episode was good, not great. They needed to do some good preping to get things where they need to be. Digging Melisandre..

About what I expected from the first episode. I enjoyed it, but mostly it just laid the foundation for the season.

Last nights episode was good, not great. They needed to do some good preping to get things where they need to be. Digging Melisandre..

That was exactly my impression as well. Lots of groundwork laid for the season, not a whole lot of action. The casting of Joffrey is spot on as far as I'm concerned. I REALLY loathe that little twit.

That was exactly my impression as well. Lots of groundwork laid for the season, not a whole lot of action. The casting of Joffrey is spot on as far as I'm concerned. I REALLY loathe that little twit.

Amen. Just loved when Cersei slapped him. The child actors in this show is extremly well done.