March 23, 201214 yr Author In no particular order... Led Zeppelin Ryan Adams The Flaming Lips Radiohead Neil Young Bruce Springsteen The Rolling Stones Bob Dylan The Faces Jason Isbell Is #2 supposed to be Bryan Adams? He is a good pop/rock star.
March 23, 201214 yr Two best calls here were certainly Citizen Dick and Stillwater. They both have great songbooks. I would have personally suggested the substitution of The Lone Rangers in place of The Five Heartbeats. I also have to admit that my preference would have gone to The Folksmen rather than The New Main Street Singers. Oh, and thank you for leaving out The Wonders. No love for The Five Heartbeats!?!? They had Eddie King Jr., for Chrissakes!
March 23, 201214 yr Foriegner Journey Night Ranger Reo Speedwagon Kansas Boston The Who Queen Cheap Trick AC/DC
March 23, 201214 yr Pearl Jam The Avett Brothers Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band Band of Horses The Ramones The Beatles Foo Fighters Simon & Garfunkel The White Stripes Jimmy Eat World Jimmy Eat World is probably the most random selection on my list, but they just know how to make a good pop rock song. :lol: I didn't include solo artists, but it hurt keeping Bob Dylan, Stevie Wonder, and Ryan Adams off the list.
March 24, 201214 yr Is #2 supposed to be Bryan Adams? He is a good pop/rock star. For my enjoyment, I hope you're serious.
March 24, 201214 yr Pearl Jam The Avett Brothers Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band Band of Horses The Ramones The Beatles Foo Fighters Simon & Garfunkel The White Stripes Jimmy Eat World Jimmy Eat World is probably the most random selection on my list, but they just know how to make a good pop rock song. :lol: I didn't include solo artists, but it hurt keeping Bob Dylan, Stevie Wonder, and Ryan Adams off the list. You could always put Whiskeytown there if you don't wanna leave of Ryan Adams.
March 24, 201214 yr Why? I don't know a radio that works very well after repeated hits with a hammer.
March 24, 201214 yr I don't know a radio that works very well after repeated hits with a hammer. I don't know -- like most other inanimate objects, a show of dominance is sometimes all it takes to teach an important lesson.
March 24, 201214 yr Author I don't know a radio that works very well after repeated hits with a hammer. Sometimes not at all when you throw them against the wall.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.