Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State/Cincinnati Predictions

Featured Replies

You know your getting older when your thinking about taking a nap when you get home from work so you can stay up and watch it.

 

:lol: Heck, I'm only 25 and am dreading the UK game starting at 10:00 PM tomorrow. I've gotta be up at 6 AM Saturday for work and am not looking forward to it at all.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: Heck, I'm only 25 and am dreading the UK game starting at 10:00 PM tomorrow. I've gotta be up at 6 AM Saturday for work and am not looking forward to it at all.

 

 

I'm 45, and have to get up at 5:40 on Saturday for work. I think I'll just DVR the game, and watch it when I get home from work on Saturday. :D:D

That is silly to start the game that late. That is not fair to either team or fans.

  • Author

I can usually handle one night but doing it back to back nights will be really tough. Fortunatly I don't have to work on Saturday so my ole pals Jim or Jack will help me stay awake!!

I'm 45, and have to get up at 5:40 on Saturday for work. I think I'll just DVR the game, and watch it when I get home from work on Saturday. :D:D

 

I've actually thought about just going to bed before the game, since I'm very confident in the win.

I thinkl that the Bearcats win by 8 or more, not been sold on OSU all year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.