Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. Scott County

Featured Replies

I've got my portable TV out tuned to this game so that I can follow a proper feed (rather than the Rupp feed on iHigh) while watching the UK game.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22-18, Rocks, 3:30 left in the first half.

Trinity has really pushed it out late in the second quarter. 31-20 Trinity at the half. Halfway to history.

31-20, Rocks at the half. Trinity's defense has locked down, and their offense started to hit some 3 balls......

I've got my portable TV out tuned to this game so that I can follow a proper feed (rather than the Rupp feed on iHigh) while watching the UK game.

Has the UK game hurt the normal sweet 16 championship game attendance?

970 AM WGTK. Or you can watch @ khsaa.tv

 

I assume, though, you'll be watching another game. :D

 

UK should have their game under control. Watching T now.

Has the UK game hurt the normal sweet 16 championship game attendance?

 

Can't say that I can tell. I'm really only paying half attention to it. I would assume that it severely affected it with casual fans, but Scott County's presence may have helped it out some.

45-33, Rocks, 1:00 left in the 3rd.

49-36, Rocks, 8:00 to go.

Can't decide if their basketball defense or their football defense is better.

UK should have their game under control. Watching T now.

 

I spoke too soon.

Trinity slowing it down now.....gonna be miserable for a little while.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.