Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 56 Southwestern 47

Featured Replies

My understanding is Kapinga eye is going to be fine, was a pretty bad poke in the eye but looks like he is gonna be fine. I think Edwards and Kapinga are both going to be playing with the Ky Elite. I thought Southwestern had a great game plan and didnt think Trinity liked the zone or physical play, but to Trinitys credit they really hit some big threes and that is what you expect from a state champion and they hit the shots when they needed to. Saxton and Foster really came through with big shots, I dont think either of those two get enough credit. I was suprised that Trinity didnt have a player that seemed to be able to keep Kapinga in front of them.

 

I kept waiting for Trinity to put Quick on him but they never did.

Yea I thought they might put Quick on him too but never did, that would have been fun to watch. Kapinga is a gym rat and will only get better. By the time he is a senior he should be a beast.

Yea I thought they might put Quick on him too but never did, that would have been fun to watch. Kapinga is a gym rat and will only get better. By the time he is a senior he should be a beast.

 

I agree. I'm glad he is close by. I look forward to following the remainder of his high school career. He gained a lot of new fans this week at Rupp.

My understanding is Kapinga eye is going to be fine, was a pretty bad poke in the eye but looks like he is gonna be fine. I think Edwards and Kapinga are both going to be playing with the Ky Elite. I thought Southwestern had a great game plan and didnt think Trinity liked the zone or physical play, but to Trinitys credit they really hit some big threes and that is what you expect from a state champion and they hit the shots when they needed to. Saxton and Foster really came through with big shots, I dont think either of those two get enough credit. I was suprised that Trinity didnt have a player that seemed to be able to keep Kapinga in front of them.

 

Ewards and Kapinga will both be playing for Kentucky Elite.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.