Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thoughts on Michael Kidd Gilchrist

Featured Replies

MKG is a different kind of kid. I very much think he believes he'll come back. I also very much think that if he is projected as a top 5 pick, Calipari will enourage him to make the smart choice.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't sure what he was projected but I think Barnes has at worst, stayed the same.

 

Barnes was projected as high as #2 last year, the longer the top kids stay, the further their stock seems to drop.:idunno:

I say he takes a pay cut and jumps to the NBA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.