One liberal's view of the tornado victims

Their God made then grease spots

Can we get a few pages of indignation.

Sure! I'll contribute. He's disgusting. However, did he say what he said because he is a liberal or because he is an atheist? Or (gasp!) can one be both a Christian (or any non-atheist) and a liberal?

Or is it just because he is a disgusting jerk? Can an atheist (liberal or otherwise) be a compassionate individual?

As regards this article, how does this guy make what Rush said any better? It's the whole "well, they only focus on Rush, but this guy they'll give a free pass to." Ummm, no.

To be clear:

1) What Rush said is deplorable.

2) What Maher said is deplorable.

3) What this jerk said is deplorable.

I haven't read RM's link yet, but I'll take a stab at it and say that person is probably deplorable, too.

I struggle with an article when the first sentence is crap.

Oh look, another unhinged left winger who other liberals will ignore while they continue their feigned indignation against Rush Limbaugh.

Read more: Libtalker Mike Malloy: Tornado Victims Are 'Little Grease Spots on the Pavement' Killed by 'Their God' | NewsBusters.org

Feigned indignation?

Now let me go back and read the rest.

Will he lose his sponsors?????

I actually would hope so.

In reality, these nut jobs on all the different sides will continue to be more and more extreme until the dollars stop flowing. They know if their audience gets smaller, then they just have to ramp it up a notch by saying some other crazy thing, and they'll gain them right back. If dollars are pulled and it becomes more difficult to produce their show, it'll be a great thing. Personally, I'm beyond thinking any of them have anything of value to say...so I'm not listening to ANY of them. I don't even know who their sponsors are, because I don't listen or watch.

OK. Didn't have to read very far.

Moron and pure ignorance. Never heard of the guy as I'd imagine 99% of America hasn't either. So there's the difference in the reaction. The masses have to actually hear/read something before they react with "feigned indignation."

There's a reason this guy isn't known.

OK. Didn't have to read very far.

Moron and pure ignorance. Never heard of the guy as I'd imagine 99% of America hasn't either. So there's the difference in the reaction. The masses have to actually hear/read something before they react with "feigned indignation."

There's a reason this guy isn't known.

Very well said, no one listens to a nobody, especially an unknown nobody.