Everything posted by NothingTrivial
-
Bell County 50 Garrard County 6
I listened to the game on the radio and Tyler Ray of Garrard seemed to be everywhere, on both sides of the ball.
-
Bell Co./Garrard Co. Updates....
Bell Co. 7-0 Listen Here
-
Bell Co./Garrard Co. Updates....
Can anyone update anything going on at this game? I wanted to make the drive but with a 6:00 start time and work ending at 5:30 there was just no way. Someone please keep us updated.
-
2008 Bell County
Carton should be the HB, and if im not wrong should'nt Gooden #32 be returning at FB?
-
Upcoming sophmores
For Bell County, there is a number of sophomores expected to contribute. Dominic Carton lb/rb- saw some playing time last season, quit basketball to concentrate slowly on football, the kid is already a beast. Taylor Mills- started nearly every game as either a db or lb, also from what I hear, may spend some time at wr, incredibly athletic kid, with an insane work ethic. Ben Madon- MAY start qb, all depends on where Dudley decides Shawnta Zachery is most effective, WR or QB. Seth Chambers- 6'4-'5 250 soph. enough said. John Dudley Hilton- started tight end entire freshman season. May see some time od D next year also. And just to throw this out, for the new Harlan High team, TJ Green will be extremly dangerous at rb and on kick returns. Don't know to much else about them..but I know he is an incredible player.
-
Field Turf and Big Screen
I have yet to get to see the screen at Letcher, I was hoping it would have been up a few years ago when bell played Letcher, I think it was maybe the 3d or 4th game for the school. I do have to say though, I was impressed and have been wanting to cross the mountain again to watch a game up there. Not only were the facilities wonderful, but the setting for the school and such, on top of the mountain like that...I loved it.
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
If im not mistaken...didnt Bell just have one more turnover than Catholic??? Bell's turnovers came at very important parts of the game when they were making a run. The Catholic O-Line looked pretty dominant to me, Ward had all the time in the world to throw the ball most of the game.
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
Thanks for the compliments on our boys Poppa, we couldnt be more proud of our team or those 6 seniors who played their hearts out last night. Id like to be the first to say that I cant way to come down to Cardinal stadium and watch the knights take home another of those big trophies. I for one hope to see that great Catholic crowd back up on Log Mountain for the Semis next year.
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
Was that the play across the middle? Somewhere close to midfield?
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
Both teams got away with a few...I dont have any complaints though. I am surprised with Bell's lack of penalties....im not used to that.
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
I did notice he slipped on quiet a few plays...a couple would have been big gains.
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
I didnt think he had that much, nice game for him. He has some quick feet, I did notice that about him, and can cut on a dime.
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
He wasnt ready for it at all, I dont think the WR knew a pass was coming. The qb was rushed from what I saw and through the pass...next thing I know the ball hit him right in the number and it fell to the ground.
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
I would like to have seen Bell try to throw the ball with Nelson a little more in this game. I think a big turning point in the game was when #7 (Matt Raines) dropped a sure interception in the 2nd qaurter, which looked to have an almost clear path to the end zone toward the Lex Cath sideline. Did you happen to see that play Leonidas?
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
I wanna hear from some of the Catholic fans when they get in...I hope they came away from Log Mountain with no negative feelings.
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
The defense is what kept bell in the game time after time in this game. The offense just couldnt muster anything outside of the turnovers and the big play every now and then (I.E. Christophers long td run, Zachary's big first down run, and the long pass play to Ely)
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
Winston Guy, his speed was just something bell hasnt seen since Minnifield from Henry Clay last season. Catholic's O-Line was giving Nic Ward all the time in the world to throw the ball.
-
Lexington Catholic 35 Bell County 16 (4A)
That was a great game, Bobcats held in there despite too many turnovers, made a couple late runs but came up short. My hat goes off the Lexington Catholic, by far the best team Bell Co. has played all year.
-
Lexington Catholic (10-2) at Bell County (12-0) 4A Predictions
Is anyone going to be on BGP tonight? if so let me know and I can send some updates so everyone that is at home tonight can stay updated on the game. Just pm me.
-
Lexington Catholic (10-2) at Bell County (12-0) 4A Predictions
I dont know the situation all to well, but the speculation when it happened was that his family had planned on a move to the corbin area, but it all fell through and they ended up staying in bell co....that was the only thing i ever heard about that situation.
-
Lexington Catholic (10-2) at Bell County (12-0) 4A Predictions
Interesting, I would also like to know if anyone has any info on this...
-
Lexington Catholic (10-2) at Bell County (12-0) 4A Predictions
And #5 Dominic carton who should be closing in on 500yds for his freshman season. Starting QB Kyle Nelson stats are 70-103 988yds 13tds-0int.
-
Happy Thanksgiving and have a safe trip to all traveling Friday
Happy thanksgiving to everyone, and may you all be safe on your trips to whichever game you decide to take in tomorrow night. I especially want to wish all the Lexington Catholic fans a safe trip to log mountain and hope they find the place especially accepting.
-
Lexington Catholic (10-2) at Bell County (12-0) 4A Predictions
Ive been saying this all year, We should just all go up to Cardinal stadium and let these two play up there, and give the winner the trophy. I mean no disrespect to any other team in the state, I just believe these two teams are just that good. Just my opinion though.
-
Lexington Catholic (10-2) at Bell County (12-0) 4A Predictions
Its raining now in bell county and the forecast is calling for rain throughout tomorrow and a possible chance of snow tomorrow night...she make for a messy game. On a sidenote I hope that Cath doesnt go with the blue jerseys black pants and bell the black jerseys/blue pants....My head would explode about 3 minutes into that one.