Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UT Vol Fan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UT Vol Fan

  1. I heard Fairview beat them by 34.
  2. Ramblers travel across the river in this basketball match up. I don't know anything about Ironton St. Joe, so I won't be predicting a score in this one. Any thoughts??
  3. This is true. If either of these teams were close to running up thier game count because of tournaments I would assume it would be Elliott County.
  4. I don't remember. They announced it at the game tonight.
  5. I think you are right, but I'm just saying everyone knows Elliott County is the best in the region. No one is near them so why are we arguing about this? East has a few quality wins which places them 2nd in our region at the moment. Do you just look for something to complain about?
  6. No East, Elliott is 5-1 since then.
  7. But are 7-2 since then.
  8. Elliott has dismantled the whole 16th region. If i took the game into consideration that the teams played Elliott, the rankings would be. 1.Elliott 199% 2. .9% 3. .75% I think you get the picture, and it is only one game so it won't move that drastic and wasn't that game awhile ago??
  9. The Greenup County versus Elliott County game has been canceled. I'm sure there is a real good reason for this, but I bet the other teams in the region wish they had a real good reason too! Elliott is just slashing through the 16th.
  10. 1.Elliott 99% 2.East Carter 92% 3.Bath County 89% 4.Ashland 82% 5.Raceland 80% 6.Fairview 77% 7.West Carter 76.5% 8.Rose Hill 70% 9.Fleming County 66% 10.Boyd County 61% 11.Lewis County 56% 12.Rowan County 52% 13.Morgan County 51% 14.Greenup County 40% 15.Russell 28% 16.Menifee County 19%
  11. 1.Murray 2.University Heights 3.Owensboro Catholic 4.Metcalf County 5.Bardstown 6.Holy Cross 7.Louisville Collegiate 8.Gallatin County 9.Beechwood 10.St. Patrick 11.LCA 12.Somerset 13.Pineville 14.JBS 15.Paintsville 16.Elliott Tie Breaker-16th (hard to put another one);)
  12. Tipoff is set for 7:30 on Tuesday. Any thoughts??
  13. Great win for the Lady Ramblers!
  14. Should be a good win for The Hill, they need something to get them back on track and I'd say a 15 point win against a region foe will do the trick. Rose Hill 60 Lewis County 45
  15. Beechwood is a very solid basketball team, I also assumed it would of been by much more but it doesn't surprise me that Beechwood played it as close as they did.
  16. As requested by Cubster here is my girls power rankings for the 16th region. 1.Ashland-90% 2.Rowan County-89% 3.Morgan County-82% 4.Russell-80% 5.East Carter-71% 6.Raceland-70% 7.Elliott County-67 8.Lewis County-64% 9.Menifee County-60% 10.Boyd County-55% 11.West Carter-51% 12.Bath County-48% 13.Fleming County-46% 14.Rose Hill-41% 15.Greenup County-36% 16.Fairview-32%
  17. Logan stepped up and hit 2 big three's and he was the only ram to actually make his free throws. Watts ended up with 11. and I agree Watts is a great kid!!
  18. I'm glad you feel this way!! We'll see how scientific my poll is when Rose Hill plays Ashland.
  19. I'll take the Ramblers in this by atleast 15.
  20. Be nice if someone at the Hill would call in scores to riherds then.:thumb::walk:
  21. This is true. Euton and Jackson are among the best in the region but it takes more than 2 outstanding players to make a good team.
  22. I was thinking the same thing, Raceland is tough at all 5 spots where the Hill only has 2 solid players night in and night out.
  23. But they have not played them, so we will not know until they do.:cool:
  24. Thanks buddy! Just trying to do my best.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.