Everything posted by Special K
-
Perry Co. Central/Wolfe Co. Updates
perry up 10 end of 3rd
-
Perry Co. Central/Wolfe Co. Updates
pcc 34 wolfe 27 halftime
-
Any updates on 11th Region Games?
Thanks did anyone else play today?
-
Any updates on 11th Region Games?
Does anyone have an update?
-
Perry Central VS Breathitt Co. (14th Region)
PCC by 15
-
Hazard 63 Rose Hill 54 OT
Does anyone know what time the game is tomorrow?
-
Hazard 63 Rose Hill 54 OT
What time is the finals tomorrow?
-
Who will be the top Sophmores in the 14th Region this year?
1. Tate Cox 2. Stewart Stamper 3. Josh Whitaker 4. Chris Noble 5.Clint Stepp
-
Holland vs. Hatcher - Big Al vs. Little Al
I think this puts Hazard as the best team in the Region with JBS not far behind. Then Breathitt at a distant third. Coach Hatcher and his staff will have to work extremely hard to win the Regional Tournament this year. But they can do it
-
2007/2008 Buckhorn
I agree Noble does do a great job and gets the most out of his players. They will be a Top Five Team along with JBS, Breathitt, PCC, and Hazard. I also think Estill Co. will surprise a few people this year.
-
Where will Johnson Central go from here.
I heard they will announce Tuesday at 4:00
-
Where will Johnson Central go from here.
Is this official yet? I hope Mckenzie gets it
-
Where will Johnson Central go from here.
McKenzie deserves it if he wants it. He was a good player, He is a good coach. And more importantly he is a great person. The boys at Johnson Central will be better men for knowing McKenzie. If I had a son I know I would want him to play for someone just like Tommy.
-
Class of 2007--KY's Most Talented in Recent Memory??
I think 1998 was the most talented. David Graves Notre Dame Shawn Fields Georgia JR Vanhoose and Tackett Jaron Brown Pitt and his cousin both played at Bryan Station. I think his cousin played at Louisville. Wes Burnter played at Clark Co. a really good player Kyle Umberger Ashland played at Morehead Jimmy Tackett Greenup I think Derek Smith and Lorenzen was in this class but it might have been the 99 class. J.P. Blevins and they were a few more
-
Who will be the next coach at Perry Central?
The latest Ive heard is James Hurley. I think a lot of the players and the community will be upset if Campbell does not get it. But James Hurley is also from Perry County and Im sure he will do a fine job.
-
Where is Justin Hicks of Hazard going?
I think he is a good player. He could get his shot off at the D1 level I just don't believe he could be able to defend at that level. If he was patient on offense and used screens to free himself up he does have a quick release. And a lot of his 3's did come from 23 to 24 ft. So he has range. Seems to be a good kid and a hard worker, so someone will be fortunate enough to get him
-
Who will be the next coach at Perry Central?
I think you are right rojas4 it will hurt the fan base. PCC was already going to the sweet sixteen on a regular basis. I would like to see Campbell get it he has earned his chance. But it sure will be weird seeing the BIG MAN in Blue and Gold
-
Perry Co. Central..Is Holland out?
If I were him I would rather be at one of the top schools in the mountains. He played on a state champion in Dilce Combs in 93 and back then almost everyone was an All A school. He played college ball and was an assistant at Thomas More for two years. He was an assistant under Bill Fannin for a year at Hazard and now has been with Coach Holland for at least five years. I think the world of Holland and I think he would be the first to tell you that Campbell should be given the shot. But that is just my .50 worth too
-
Perry Co. Central..Is Holland out?
I hate to see Holland go he is the face of Perry basketball. I think they should give it to Campbell. He is hard working and has paid his dues. He is one of the very few coaches to actually play college basketball and be an assistant at one.
-
JBS Hazard Updates
JBS WINS by five I think
-
JBS Hazard Updates
Hazard tied it up JBS back on top by two Stepp at the line for two Made his first Made his second JBs up four with 30 sec
-
JBS Hazard Updates
JBs still up two with 2:45 left to go
-
JBS Hazard Updates
JBS up two Hazards ball with midway through the fourth
-
JBS Hazard Updates
Jbs scores quickly then Hicks right back with a 3 JBs up 5 can't get a score
-
JBS Hazard Updates
Hicks cut it to 6 with about 5:00 left in the game