Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007/2008 Buckhorn

Featured Replies

What does Buckhorn need to do to improve in 2007/2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

Buckhorn made a great step toward being one of the top teams in the region last season knocking off PCC in the district and making it to the Regional for the firs time since '99. Buckhorn will have to find a way to replace Justin Rice. Only one player, but played like 2 or 3. John Noble has done a great job and should have them ready this season. I see them as a pre-season top 5 team.

I agree Noble does do a great job and gets the most out of his players. They will be a Top Five Team along with JBS, Breathitt, PCC, and Hazard. I also think Estill Co. will surprise a few people this year.

I wonder if anyone in the 14th can beat Noble at wrestling? I can see him and Hatcher going at it soon. LOL:fight:

I wonder if anyone in the 14th can beat Noble at wrestling? I can see him and Hatcher going at it soon. LOL:fight:

I would have to say that among the 14th region coaching fraternity, he is definitely ranked # 1 in wrestling. In other words, John could go bear hunting with a switch.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.