Everything posted by ROSE HILL MOM
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
:idunno:
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
:ohbrother:.........Is all I will reply to that.:puke:
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
Love it!!!! Thanks!!!!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
[/size] We will DREAM ON all the way to Richmond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
I LOVE MY ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MUCH!!!!!!!! :bunny: :jump: :ylsuper: :eyeonyou: :walk: :thumb: :banana: :sssh: :popcorn: :clap: :dancingpa GOOOOOOOOOOO ROYALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
SO????:irked: I think we are doing GREAT without them!!!!!!:clap: We don't need a Chad or a Dakota to win a ballgame like alot of people thought we would. These are a special group of young men with alot of talent. Just watch them Friday. :popcorn: They might just surprise you!!!!!:eek: Go Royals!!!!!!:dancingpa
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
Maybe EC will win and maybe they won't. :idunno:Remember this same time last year when we played and EVERYONE thought that EC would win???:irked: Who won that one????? :idunno:If memory serves me correctly, I believe that RH won that one.:clap: So, with that in mind, I think that RH can pull it off, by a small margin, nonetheless, but I believe they can do it!!!!:thumb: So guys, let's be nice on here and don't blow the score out of sight.:puke: It just might be a repeat performance of last year!!!!:ylsuper: The boys from RH just might come out on the floor and surprise you!!! :sssh:Just remember this: Anybody can be beaten on any given night. ;)Go Royals!!!!!!!!!
-
Fairview 55 Ashland 54
Congrats to Fairview on the win!!!!!!:clap: Also congrats go to Collins on the game winning bucket!!!!!
-
Rose Hill 74 Bath County 64
Thanks alot!!!:thumb: With the game being on Friday and having a late starting time, I will be able to make this one!!!!:clap:YEAH!!!!! Go Royals!!!!!!!!:dancingpa
-
Rose Hill 74 Bath County 64
What day and time will the final game be played???:idunno:
-
Rose Hill 74 Bath County 64
THANK YOU, spindoc!!!!!!:clap: Now EC fans can rest easy......GEEESH!!!!!!!:ohbrother:
-
Rose Hill 74 Bath County 64
That is Malloy, not Mallory. What did Coach Bush have to say in his post game interview??
-
Rose Hill 74 Bath County 64
Oh, no.......here we go again!!!!!:ohbrother: We are going to.....:deadhorse:
-
Rose Hill 74 Bath County 64
Congrats to the Royals!!!!!:dancingpa You guys are proving what the people at Rose Hill have known for a long time.....you all are the real deal......something special!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap: Also congrats to Coach Bush, what a fine job he is doing at the Hill. Hats off to you!!!:thumb:
-
Rose Hill vs Bath Co Updates
NOT AMUSING!!!!!:madman: This is what I have to say to that question.......:puke:
-
16th region poll 1-19-09
Looks good to me!!!:thumb:
-
Fairview @ Ashland 1/20
I will go with Fairview by 10.:thumb:
-
Fairview @ Ashland 1/20
REALLY????:eek: That is interesting...... I wonder why????:idunno:
-
Rose Hill v. Bath County 1/19 @ Menifee
The Royals are on a roll right now!!!!:ylsuper: I will take my boys by 10+.:thumb:
-
Rose Hill 59 Raceland 48
:laugh::lol:
-
Rose Hill 59 Raceland 48
Congrats to the Royals on another win!!!!:thumb: We are on a roll!!!!:ylsuper: Does anyone have stats from the game??? Will the game against Bath Co. be webcast???:idunno: Good Luck boys against Bath Co. on Monday!!!!
-
Rose Hill vs Tug Valley WV (1/16) canceled
I don't know anything about this team. Thoughts anyone???
-
Rose Hill vs Raceland -- 1/17 All 'A' Classic
The Royals are on a HOT streak!!!!!!!:ylsuper: I will go with Rose Hill by 15.:thumb: Go Royals!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Rose Hill 66 Ashland 62
Thank you again, Bluegrass Will for posting all those wonderful pictures!!!:thumb: You do such an outstanding job!!! Also to Russelldad, thank you for mentioning Scott Gambill's grandmother. I will indeed keep her in my prayers. I hope she gets out of ICU soon.
-
Rose Hill 66 Ashland 62
Stats anyone????