Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jlaw

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jlaw

  1. COY, Rick Mays. To have that talent, and it being that young, with the expectations that were placed upon them and not buckle. Great job! Close second is Buddy Biggs. To take a team with a losing record last year, put in a new system, and possibly have a 20 win season is nice.
  2. Besides just here on BGP, someone needs to write the ADI. I agree, the sports covereage has been lacking. I generally read the sports first and then the front page, if time permits. But I hate to say it, I read the front first and maybe the sports.
  3. Sorry guys.. Talk about lost. Joe is at Lewis Co. Duh..
  4. I feel lost, but who is Coach Johnson and what happened to Coach Hampton?
  5. His senior year '90, they had tremendous guard play with Helton, Steve Schultz, and Bobby Clark. But inside play was average at best. Jackie Hammonds was able to score around the basket, but Chris Whitlock was inconsistant.
  6. I agree. For a small school they always seem to have big players and from time to time great guard play. It would be nice to see a year in which it all came together. I guess last years team would be the closest, except for '75.
  7. Because to seed the state tournament, the whole state would have to play against one another. That would pose some sort of time issue, wouldn't it?
  8. As for Mike Flynn, I believe he left Ashland with the most wins and longest tenure. With how much pressure and scrutiny that comes with coaching at Ashland, I believe this puts him up there in the 16th. Also, during his time here I believe that Zornes was the only one else to win multiple championships.
  9. Robbie Wilcox, PERIOD. PLAYED with a broken back the last two months of his Soph. season
  10. Just wait and see what Biggs will do:thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.