First of all, I hope Chris Muse is not seriously injured and he recovers quickly. Second, congratulations to the Rockets, they said all that needs to be said Friday night! Good luck against Wayne, Rockets.:ylsuper:
I've seen their summer team. They are not the same kids that play in the season, so there is no way to tell what they will be like this year. :confused:
That's a nice way to say that you think Rockcastle isn't very good. Maybe you should check them out Friday night to see just how lean times are at the Rock! Ray Correl Bowl 6pm. :ylsuper::ylsuper:
How are the Rockets looking with their new coach? Will they get back to their winning ways after a disappointing 2007 season? Will "3 Wishes" continue to provide insight and stats for the Rockets?
Muse has impressive numbers. If he can post those kind of numbers against Rockcastle's defense (Tony Saylor) in the Ray Correll bowl, I will be a believer. I wish both teams the best and will be making a trip to Somerset to see just how good Muse can be.