Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle Co 2008/2009

Featured Replies

What does Rockcastle Co need to do to improve in 2008/2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

I have seen them play a couple of times this summer. It is hard for me to judge, because I have not seen enough of the other teams in their region. Also, I do not know if they had their full basketball roster or not this summer.

They played Burgin and Pulaski down here the other night and did ok for first night out.

I think that the 2008 Rockcastle Boys Basketball program needs to work hard and gain some respect in the 12th Region again. These are a talented group of ballplayers who just need to step up to the plate and show what they are made of.

 

Good Luck Rockets!!!

I have seen them play a couple of times this summer. It is hard for me to judge, because I have not seen enough of the other teams in their region. Also, I do not know if they had their full basketball roster or not this summer.

 

I've seen their summer team. They are not the same kids that play in the season, so there is no way to tell what they will be like this year. :confused:

Does anyone know their players? Who are their best players? Who is their best big guy, and best guard?

The big Thacker boy is a manchild inside and is also a good kid. Many of the players, including Thacker are still playing football. The Rockcastle basketball team won't be completely intact until football season is over, so we really haven't gotten a good look at them.

Matt Bullen is probably the best player on the team. Look for him if you watch the rock this year.

They need the seniors back that Mahaffey ran off 3 years ago like Cody Mize,Dustin Bullock,Asa Adams,Allen Burdette,Daniel Martin and Mavrick Whitehead and than throw in Bullens and Thacker and i think they could make a good run for RUPP

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.