Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Devilman

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Devilman

  1. I was over there, it was senior night that year they just didn't seem like the same team to me.
  2. Sounds like a song.....whoops their's already one out there isn't it.:ohbrother:
  3. I have to give a shout out to Garth Grause on his first Career Dunk against Cooper at Deming, I've told him all year be patient it'll come and I was glad I was their to see it.:clap::clap: Nathan Mitchell also had a great game as well 4 3-pointers in a row in that game.:ylsuper:
  4. Didn't Bracken County do the same thing back when Coach Hammonds was there. The Bears wasn't same after they found out the play the Royals. You can't let a team that wears the Royals name scare you, you have to play every game like it's your last.
  5. Referee tossed them after a few censored comments.:eek:
  6. I was impressed with play of Senior Jessica Hester, she went to battle in this game scoring 27pts., also liked guard Chelsey Fryman playing a really good game driving in on people and playing good defense.:clap: A Good Game by the Lady Devils on Senior Night.
  7. She was behind the bench against in the game against Menifee County, tried to hobble around without the crutches, but soon was back on them, I'd say she is done for this year. Get well soon Kelsey.:thumb:
  8. Good luck to the bears in the District tournament.
  9. They have seem to be worse now then when we played them at the season opener.:idunno:
  10. Does anyone know where the 38th is at?
  11. Not as tender though, like the dancing chicken.
  12. Thanks for your confidence but we still got to play the game tonight.:thumb:
  13. I enjoyed listening to your broadcast. We have nothing but respect for the defending Champs of the All A 10th Region team. It was a great game by both teams.
  14. Has to be for Deming this year, Defeating a tough Brossart team to advance to the Championship Game against Calvary Christian.
  15. Hate to see St.Pat won't be playing, this would've been a battle. We welcome the oppertunity to play CC tonight. I'm sure it'll be a battle.:eyeonyou:
  16. How does Crow taste??:ohbrother:
  17. You think this might Qualify as a signature win, it means alot more if we can bring home the trophy and we know Calvary Christian will be coming at us with every thing they have. To Brossart you have nothing to be ashamed of, we knew you were a tough opponent and it took everything we had and you pushed us to our outer limits. Thanks to your caoch and your team for a great ballgame. I for one give the Mustangs credit for a well fought game. Now we have to concentrate on tonight.
  18. I sometimes wonder were is the team that won the Bath County Tournament?:confused: Like the new Smilie:deadhorse:
  19. At Carlisle: Black Devils Posted a 68-47 back on the 16th there's my prediction for this game.
  20. I talked to the King boys mother the other day and she said Luke needs 240to get 1000, I'll check to see if that 's accurate although she should know.
  21. ^Devils beat the Jackets by 20 on Dec 19 74-54 at NC. Campbell scored 30 of them for NC.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.