Everything posted by Run To State
-
Android or IPhone?
It was just a joke, @TheDeuce. It wasn't intended to be taken seriously, hence the smiley. My son has had an iPhone for years, I tease him about it, he teases me about mine. Neither of us takes it to heart.
-
Android or IPhone?
I don't join cults, so no. :lol2:
-
Does Alexa laughing "randomly" creep you out?
You guys have a smart phone?
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want :)
If you guys wait until Thursday, you'll miss it. It's on Tuesday, Nov. 7, at 10 p.m.
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
I remember well, it's what made me the football fan I am today. They did that because most people wanted to watch the Cowboys more than anyone else, hence America's Team was born. Right, @mcpapa? :woot: :wave:
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
You weren't able to change the channel back then? :sarcastic:
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Amen brother!
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Love the Smoky Mountains and Natural Bridge in the fall!
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Always have been for me, ever since I was a little kid.
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
I gotta go to a Dallas game some day to watch my Cowboys. Maybe I can work it in with a Stars game at some point.
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Go for it. You only live once.
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Same here. I'll be there for a trade show, so I'm hoping I can get tickets while I'm there.
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Lol. Vegas. First season in the NHL.
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Love the Lightning! Stamkos and Kucherov are my favorite players. Hoping to go to Columbus for a Blue Jackets game and Chicago for a Blackhawk s game this season, maybe even work in a Predators game in Nashville if things go well. Also planning to go to a Golden Knights game in January.
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Lightning. Got to see them play at Amalie Arena back in December. Loved every second of it! My goal, or bucket list, is to watch a game at every NHL venue before I die. Long way to go.
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
Tune in, you won't be disappointed.
-
BGP Friday Night Fun Thread - Talk about anything you want!
NHL begins in 5 days. No drama, no protests, just pure sport.
-
Simon Kenton 35 Highlands 30
What makes you say that? What really good team have they beaten?
-
Simon Kenton 35 Highlands 30
That may be, but is SK? What in SK's scheduling will have them battle tested?
-
Real or fake ufo?
If the video isn't a hoax, then it's unidentified, it's flying (or falling for sake of argument) it's an object. So...real, right?
-
LG G3 Keeps Unmounting SD Card
Turned out the card reader on the phone was about to bite the dust, dang thing even deleted my playlists. Hated to, but ponied up for a new phone.
-
LG G3 Keeps Unmounting SD Card
Put a new card in with no added files, same problem. I'm guessing it's the phone.
-
LG G3 Keeps Unmounting SD Card
Thanks, @Dino Nova! I'll give these tips a try.
-
LG G3 Keeps Unmounting SD Card
Second card in last six months, not sure what is causing it. First card still works fine in my wife's tablet. Any ideas?
-
Internet Options
Not even close for me. Have had little to no issues with TWC internet.