Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cowboy

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cowboy

  1. Is that the image everybody saw last night? What were his stats?
  2. I think that is a fair statement. We do indeed get better every time the ball is snapped. Kash gets a lot of the attention, as he should, but I'm telling you that the addition of Kent Phelps being back this year has made us an entirely different team. Belcher was a good back and a good player, but Phelps is on an entirely different level in all aspects. It's exciting to watch Paintsville football once again.
  3. :lol::lol::lol: Exaggerate much!!
  4. What else can you say? We were cranking on all cylinders last night. Good luck to SC the rest of the way. Hate to see good people have to go through what they are going through right now.
  5. To be fair, everybody else in the state of Kentucky, in every class, has been ofer against Highlands too. I hope they get this game scheduled. Since it is on a Saturday, I would be able to see this one. xciting to have this kind of talent come to little ole Paintsville.
  6. Good night Easton, I'm missing Hannity and O'Reilly. I'll let you get back to Hillary.
  7. Thanks for the offer but I have my reputation to consider.:thumb:
  8. Personally what I find disturbing is a grown man that has an avatar of a half naked teenage girl. But that's just me. I'm sure you think that's normal.
  9. Be sure not to leave out uninformed, uneducated, and illusional fans such as your self.
  10. You don't need to be an expert on that. It's been a fact for a long time. Matney destroys Ashland game after game after game. Try looking at the past scores. Don't jump around the facts here Easton. Tony was on the chop block last year and escaped by the skin of his teeth. You and everybody else knows it. (Well, probably not you). But by all means just keep coming back with more ridiculous jibber jabber. You're problem is that you are not smart enough to know when to let something die.
  11. You are intent to go with this bashing junk, I see? Ashland is apparently so unskilled in the QB depth charts that you cant come up with anything else to combat the facts. What a whiner!! You are the #1 culprit of a thread going south. Let it die, don't call people out, or try to come up with something intelligent to offer to the discussion if you are not going to do either of the former.
  12. And a coach. It's pretty obvious that it doesn't matter what Ashland puts on the field, Matney eats him for lunch.
  13. Not even close to it.
  14. And besides I had never posted the first post in this thread until you had to make your smart comment and bring me into it.
  15. And that was the only point being made. It gets bad when another blogger has to make things up because he is not able to contribute intelligently to valid observations that do carry merit.
  16. See again, you have no idea what you are talking about or are able to comprehend what is even being said. Perhaps you would be more adept to commenting in the dance team threads.
  17. Yes I agree, Kent is a phenominal athlete and yes he should. Kash would be a D1 tight end prospect as well if someone wanted to put him there as well and would fit well into the Chirico play book. Anyways , this is not about Kash. It is about Ashlands futility by putting a kid at QB that has never taken a snap.
  18. Oh baloney, I never said one thing about any kid. It's disgusting to see someone so desperate in a blog conversation have to resort to making things up because they are not intelligently capable of offering anything meaningful relevant to the conversation.
  19. Again, then don't call me out. I am more than happy to oblige you the next time you get to feeling froggy again.lol
  20. Don't like what I say? Then don't call me out again. How's that?
  21. And that has what to do with it? No you're still lost. Pay attention again here. Just think how much better Paintsville would be if they had another quality kid on the field if they were able to get the job done. Trust me, we are good but we are not loaded at every position. I realize this is over your head. There is no excuse for Ratliff to be starting at Ashland at this point in his career, if Ashland was all that and more. Is this move just another one of Tony Loves moves that make no sense, or is this a case of Tomcat desperation?
  22. And you seriously need to pay more attention to what people actually say instead of fabricating your own accusations. You're struggling again tonight I see.
  23. It's not working.
  24. Kash is going to UK as a linebacker, not a QB. He is so versatile that he could play in another position and help the team out even further if there was someone ready to take the reins at QB. I see him everyday, I doubt that you have ever seen him the first time, period. And I am not knocking the kid, he cant help it who it is that brought him into this world. He also cant help it that Ashland is not as deep in the skill positions as you homers are wanting to let on. It speaks volumes about a program that is being built up to be a state contender and they have to resort to using an untested freshman who has never taken a varsity snap. I think that is an observation that carries a lot of merit, whether you want to hear it or not. Is this preseason just another year of blah blah blah from the Tomcat blow hards that never comes to pass?
  25. Said they didn't do their home work. It doesn't matter what the subject is, you cant get it right, can you?:popcorn:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.