Everything posted by lcdawg4life
-
Lawrence County Spring Practice
I guess nobody knows anything.
-
Lawrence County Spring Practice
Anyone heard anything up to this point about the Dawgs? Heard that they have plenty of big boys this year on the line but not real sure about all the speed. Whats the latest????
-
6 Classes?
If the 6 classes were passed when would it take effect?
-
6 Classes?
Whats the latest with the public/private debate??
-
Lawrence County 2006
Anything new????? TTT
-
Lawrence County 2006
So with a good o-line and all the speed that we should have in the backfield this year seems to have a good makeup and a seemingly decent offensive game for the Dawgs this year. I see some real speed in the backfield this year with Fitzpatrick, Roberts, M. Roberts and the new QB transfer from Florida.
-
Lawrence County 2006
What kind of offensive line does LC have returning this year?
-
Lawrence County 2006
:thumb:
-
Lawrence County 2006
LCHS should be fine this season.
-
Lawrence County 2006
I saw the transfers today and I was really impressed.
-
Would Lawrence Co. do better in AA?
I agree with your statement, after the 1997 game the two AD's shoud have sat down and came up with a way to get these two teams back on the field every year after that in some kind of contract. Hopefully this game will be the start of it all. :thumb:
-
Would Lawrence Co. do better in AA?
LC still has a lot of talent coming back for next year however.
-
Bill Letton will be the new LexCath football coach!
:thumb:
-
Would Lawrence Co. do better in AA?
This thread was started with the knowledge of Lawrence County believe in AA for many years before they moved up to AAA. A lot of success was achieved in Louisa during the teams time in AA.
-
Would Lawrence Co. do better in AA?
Cant wait for these two schools to collide on the field this year. :thumb:
-
Lawrence County 2006
I guess the Freshmen Boone Goldsmith will take over now.
-
Would Lawrence Co. do better in AA?
I am waiting on the reply to this one. :jump:
-
Lawrence County 2006
WOW!! :eek:
-
Would Lawrence Co. do better in AA?
They need to drop back down to AA and constantly year in and year out compete with teams like P'Burg, Belfry, Sheldon Clark and Breathitt. Even with teams like Leslie Co. as well.
-
Would Lawrence Co. do better in AA?
Do you mean arent close or arent far?
-
Would Lawrence Co. do better in AA?
This question has been passed around a lot lately and with Lawrence playing some of their best games the past years against State Champ and Regional Champ Belfry who is a AA squad, would it make more sense for a small AAA school to drop back down to AA where most of their success was? I personally think if Lawrence COULD drop down that they should.
-
Lawrence County 2006
I believe Humphrey will retain the role as starting QB but Boone is the future for this program.
-
Best running backs in EKY last 20 years!
Are you serious?? Beach was a great back but I think that there were some others from EKY in the past 20 years that were better than him in High School. I think during High School West was better than Beach. Beach cramped up a lot.
-
Best running backs in EKY last 20 years!
:thumb:
-
Lawrence County 2006
What are some realistic expectations for LC next year as Goldsmith goes into his 3rd year?? Some say the 3rd year is where you start to see the progress really coming out and with another solid schedule ahead for the Dawgs what are some things to look for out of next years team?