Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

lcdawg4life

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lcdawg4life

  1. I guess nobody knows anything.
  2. Anyone heard anything up to this point about the Dawgs? Heard that they have plenty of big boys this year on the line but not real sure about all the speed. Whats the latest????
  3. If the 6 classes were passed when would it take effect?
  4. Whats the latest with the public/private debate??
  5. Anything new????? TTT
  6. So with a good o-line and all the speed that we should have in the backfield this year seems to have a good makeup and a seemingly decent offensive game for the Dawgs this year. I see some real speed in the backfield this year with Fitzpatrick, Roberts, M. Roberts and the new QB transfer from Florida.
  7. What kind of offensive line does LC have returning this year?
  8. LCHS should be fine this season.
  9. I saw the transfers today and I was really impressed.
  10. I agree with your statement, after the 1997 game the two AD's shoud have sat down and came up with a way to get these two teams back on the field every year after that in some kind of contract. Hopefully this game will be the start of it all. :thumb:
  11. LC still has a lot of talent coming back for next year however.
  12. This thread was started with the knowledge of Lawrence County believe in AA for many years before they moved up to AAA. A lot of success was achieved in Louisa during the teams time in AA.
  13. Cant wait for these two schools to collide on the field this year. :thumb:
  14. I guess the Freshmen Boone Goldsmith will take over now.
  15. I am waiting on the reply to this one. :jump:
  16. They need to drop back down to AA and constantly year in and year out compete with teams like P'Burg, Belfry, Sheldon Clark and Breathitt. Even with teams like Leslie Co. as well.
  17. Do you mean arent close or arent far?
  18. This question has been passed around a lot lately and with Lawrence playing some of their best games the past years against State Champ and Regional Champ Belfry who is a AA squad, would it make more sense for a small AAA school to drop back down to AA where most of their success was? I personally think if Lawrence COULD drop down that they should.
  19. I believe Humphrey will retain the role as starting QB but Boone is the future for this program.
  20. Are you serious?? Beach was a great back but I think that there were some others from EKY in the past 20 years that were better than him in High School. I think during High School West was better than Beach. Beach cramped up a lot.
  21. What are some realistic expectations for LC next year as Goldsmith goes into his 3rd year?? Some say the 3rd year is where you start to see the progress really coming out and with another solid schedule ahead for the Dawgs what are some things to look for out of next years team?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.