Everything posted by Hall77
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 7)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 6)
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
Yes they will stretch you out you have to account for the run and pass at all times and Max is good with his legs.
-
Owensboro 50 Apollo 7
Apollo 35 Devils 28.
-
Beechwood 42 Covington Catholic 35
Time left?
-
Somerset 60 Green County 0
Looked like a concussion from there live stream on Youtube. He took and gave a pretty good hit legs were very wobbley on the sidelines. Looked like the coaches had to make him not go back in took his helmet.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 5)
-
Owensboro 48 Graves County 7
35-13 I believe.
-
Apollo 34 Muhlenberg County 7
Apollo big 56-14
-
Owensboro Catholic 49 Bardstown 12
Ocath wins big running clock early. 56-0
-
Owensboro Catholic 35 Owensboro 7
Let's go Aces win the trenches win the game.
-
Owensboro Catholic 63 Apollo 41
The Apollo stats are incorrect. The ocath stats are correct I was just pointing out ocaths rushing yards.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 4)
-
Apollo 43 Hancock County 0
Apollo drums them running clock early.
-
Owensboro Catholic 35 Owensboro 7
Ocath 49 Devils 35.
-
Owensboro Catholic 63 Apollo 41
-
Owensboro Catholic 63 Apollo 41
Offensively Apollo is a really good team and will do well against other 5A teams.
-
Owensboro Catholic 63 Apollo 41
We shall see. But we did just beat Apollo by 3 tds. See you Friday at Steele.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 3)
-
Owensboro Catholic 63 Apollo 41
Dre'Mail has improved greatly and I'm very confident in the receivers and offensive line. Also I believe we can run the ball if we really want too.
-
Owensboro Catholic 63 Apollo 41
I agree and anything can happen in a rivalry game. And JT Edge last year was probably the best backup quarterback in the state.
-
Owensboro Catholic 63 Apollo 41
Defensively we are getting up to speed and I just believe we can run and pass at will on Apollos defense.
-
Owensboro Catholic 63 Apollo 41
Catholic by at least 21 points maybe more.
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 2)
- BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 1)