Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Apollo 43 Hancock County 0

Who wins? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Hancock Co.
      10%
    • Apollo
      90%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/12/2026 at 03:56 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Apollo is coming off a shootout against Owensboro Catholic. Hancock County is coming off a 28-14 win over Ohio Co.

Who ya got?

Apollo drums them running clock early.

I like Apollo pretty comfortably in this one. Hancock is coming off a 28-14 win over Ohio County, but I just think the Eagles have too much firepower offensively.

My biggest concern continues to be Apollo's defense. They can score with just about anybody, but at some point you don't want every Friday night turning into a track meet haha. That being said, I don't think the Catholic game falls entirely on the defense either. Four turnovers and giving up a special teams touchdown absolutely killed Apollo. You're putting your defense in some really difficult situations when that happens.

Clean up the turnovers, win the field-position battle, and I think Apollo takes control of this game pretty quickly. Hancock will probably find some success offensively, especially if the Eagles continue having issues getting stops, but I just don't see them matching Apollo score for score for four quarters.

I'm taking Apollo, and I think they win big. The thing I'll be watching isn't whether the Eagles can score-we already know they can. I want to see if that defense can settle in, get off the field, and give this offense a chance to put somebody away.

  • Author

43-0 rainout it says. I think Hancock just called it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.