Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

goallinestand06

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by goallinestand06

  1. The same coach that wrote a letter trying to back out of district play because even he felt they couldn’t compete? Towel has already been thrown in.
  2. This sounds like the Boone County head coach trying to find an easier route to wins. I feel for the student athletes at BCHS. Wins are needed for morale. But first he’s contemplating not playing a district schedule now it’s this. Have some pride in your players, work with them, coach them. Don’t teach them to try to find the easy way out in life.
  3. Sounds like he could be a a good multi year starter once Crone graduates. What was the Simon Kenton vs Ryle freshman score? I don’t see it posted anywhere here. I hear they both have great numbers and good freshman teams this year.
  4. One (maybe two) of these five teams will finish the season with a winning record.
  5. One of the 12 I don’t think you can blame on the system. I’d say at this point, Male will be close to or will put a running clock on any team in the state. That team is GOOD. Is the way to fix this to not play within district the first two rounds? Change RPI? Or both?
  6. Since we can’t use stats to discuss defensive positions, I guess we are left to only our opinions. I’ll rephrase my original post: Multiple Northern Kentucky teams have had great defensive seasons led by their linebackers. Beechwood has a great team defense. But, there are some great linebackers in Northern Kentucky. Cooper’s Jack Lonaker as a sophomore is very impressive. He will be fun to watch the next two years. Ryle’s Belk and Savage are the most impressive duo I have seen play high school football in a long time. …There we go. Stat-free opinion post.
  7. While I’d give credit to Beechwood’s team defense having given up the least points to date of NKY teams, saying that they have the best line backing corps in NKY is a bold statement. Much less in the state. Cooper and Simon Kenton each have a player in the top 25 in the state (all classes) in tackles. Both of Ryle’s linebackers are in the top 25 in tackles in the state (all classes). I agree Beechwood has a really good defense, but I have to disagree with your claim.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.