Everything posted by gcbleedblue
-
Paducah Middle 8th Grade Football
Believe all 3 teams have a nice shot. Be cool to see Region 1 dominate!
-
2A #3 Mayfield vs. 2A #7 Murray Predictions/Updates
Good call! That is exactly what I was thinking of as I listened to the Mayfield game that night and they were giving updates on the Murray game.
-
Paducah Middle 8th Grade Football
Graves County 8th beat BG in the second round last week 48-36. From what I heard it was quite a show. 5 touchdowns in like the first 4 minutes.
-
2A #3 Mayfield vs. 2A #7 Murray Predictions/Updates
Hmmm, I completely remembered that game wrong. Why do I remember it being closer? Graves had to throw on Murray and did it a lot. Like I said I think Mayfield walks away easily. But don’t underestimate that Murray defensive line, or do, I don’t care haha.
-
2A #3 Mayfield vs. 2A #7 Murray Predictions/Updates
One advantage I think Murray does have is their D-Line over Mayfields O-Line. The only thing is Mayfield will dodge that matchup and throw at will against Murray's secondary. I feel like Mayfield wins by as much as they want, but after that playoff game last year, I feel like Murray could possibly keep it closer than we all think. I still say Mayfield by 3-4 touchdowns as they will throw to avoid that line matchup.
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Graves fails to convert on OHS 9. Another flag. Guess they waved it off? Might be best for teams to not shake hands.
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Graves drops what would have been a td. That’s 3 we left off the board. Ohs goaline stands in 2nd quarter set the tone for rest of the game.
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
OHS qb is great. Best sophomore qb I’ve seen in a long time. You guys are going to get spoiled
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Been some that offset, but then we had more.
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
I’m seeing it both ways.
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Game getting chippy
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Graves getting stuffed on 4th and OHS dropping dimes on 4th
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Been a great game still 13-8
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Thought Graves RB was in on the long run they called short of the goaline. That’s big.
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Winning everywhere but the scoreboard. Problem is, that’s all that matters. OHS d-line isn’t that big but them boys are solid
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Graves was on the one again and cannot punch it in. Unbelievable.
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Ohs holds Graves out of the endzone. Graves was 3rd and goal from the 1 and couldn’t punch it in.
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Graves has missed on some plays they usually connect on. If our boys can start executing I feel like we can make this a game. We will soon see.
-
5A #9 Owensboro at Graves County Predictions/Updates
Game with Grayson wasn't close really. Graves threw a pick 6 first drive and after that, it was all Graves. It was a complete downpour and field was an absolute mud hole. Neither team could throw the ball, but the Graves line dominated both sides of the ball. I too believe Owensboro is favorited by a couple of tds, but I would throw that Grayson game out the window for comparison purposes.