Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Middle 8th Grade Football

Featured Replies

This team is off to a 2-0 start after back to back weeks of 42-0 halftime leads against McCracken County and Christian County.

 

They appear to be the real deal. They get Mayfield next week and have a date with Brentwood Academy (Tn) next month.

  • Author

The 8th grade team led Mayfield 32-0 at the half tonight to continue a very impressive start to the season. They move to 3-0.

 

They have now outscored McCracken County, Christian County and Mayfield by a combined score of 116-0, just in the first half alone.

 

This team is really, really good.

  • Author

The 8th grade teams wins their first round playoff game against Franklin-Simpson 46-8.

  • Author

In round 2, the 8th grade team defeated Browning Springs 52-0.

In round 2, the 8th grade team defeated Browning Springs 52-0.

 

TP, sounds like this is a heck of a team! Do you know any specifics for the 3rd round?

BG may play them. But I can't find out any info. Thx!

 

Sorry, it's 7th grade that may play Tilghman. Any info there?

  • Author
TP, sounds like this is a heck of a team! Do you know any specifics for the 3rd round?

BG may play them. But I can't find out any info. Thx!

 

Sorry, it's 7th grade that may play Tilghman. Any info there?

 

The Region Finals are being held at South Hopkins on Saturday.

 

Paducah Middle 7th grade plays Bowling Green at 3 p.m. while the 8th grade team plays Glasgow at 1 p.m.

The Region Finals are being held at South Hopkins on Saturday.

 

Paducah Middle 7th grade plays Bowling Green at 3 p.m. while the 8th grade team plays Glasgow at 1 p.m.

 

That's Madisonville right?

I can't find out about BGs 8th grade team. Any advice or do you have a sheet that says what's all to be played in Madisonville on Saturday?

Thanks a bunch!

 

Also, good luck to both your teams! I'll pull for my 7th graders obviously but as long as no injuries it's a win either way!!!

That's Madisonville right?

I can't find out about BGs 8th grade team. Any advice or do you have a sheet that says what's all to be played in Madisonville on Saturday?

Thanks a bunch!

 

Also, good luck to both your teams! I'll pull for my 7th graders obviously but as long as no injuries it's a win either way!!!

 

Graves County 8th beat BG in the second round last week 48-36. From what I heard it was quite a show. 5 touchdowns in like the first 4 minutes.

Graves County 8th beat BG in the second round last week 48-36. From what I heard it was quite a show. 5 touchdowns in like the first 4 minutes.

 

GC, thanks for posting this! Sounds like a great game! Good luck to Graves going forward!

  • Author

The 8th grade team is headed to Lexington after beating Glasgow 36-0 in a pouring rain and 35+ m.p.h. winds. The conditions were awful.

 

Bowling Green beat the Paducah Middle 7th grade team 28-6 to end their season.

 

There was a decent crowd considering and no matter how much rain gear you had on, you got soaked. I'm still trying to dry off.

The 8th grade team is headed to Lexington after beating Glasgow 36-0 in a pouring rain and 35+ m.p.h. winds. The conditions were awful.

 

Bowling Green beat the Paducah Middle 7th grade team 28-6 to end their season.

 

There was a decent crowd considering and no matter how much rain gear you had on, you got soaked. I'm still trying to dry off.

 

Thanks TP for this info! I'm pulling for your 8th Graders in Division 2 along with @gcbleedblue and Graves County in Division1.

 

Also pulling for my 7th Grade Purples!

 

Yes, I've been to a few of those drenching rains (UofL vs Florida State back when they were still Coached by Bobby Bowden comes to mind - miserable) games and they stink. I don't do that much anymore unless its for a big BG game.

Believe all 3 teams have a nice shot. Be cool to see Region 1 dominate!

  • Author
Believe all 3 teams have a nice shot. Be cool to see Region 1 dominate!

 

I think it would be great!

It will be fun to watch how it plays out! I think all 3 have a good shot too!

Good luck!

  • Author
Thanks TP for this info! I'm pulling for your 8th Graders in Division 2 along with @gcbleedblue and Graves County in Division1.

 

Also pulling for my 7th Grade Purples!

 

Yes, I've been to a few of those drenching rains (UofL vs Florida State back when they were still Coached by Bobby Bowden comes to mind - miserable) games and they stink. I don't do that much anymore unless its for a big BG game.

 

I don't remember their names, but #3 and #17 were the top skill guys that day. Good players for Bowling Green.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.