Everything posted by AdmiralFan71
-
Danville 89 Garrard County 82
They have been making them all year do your homework!! Garrad played a good game though not taking anything away from them. Your comment makes it seem like we were lucky. Game was not as close as score. IJS
-
Elliott County 104 Lewis County 76
Right with the other team only shooting 22
-
12th Region Week 5 Review: Holiday Tournament Week
I can see that but I think it will Danville/Lincoln Danville is still improving!!
-
12th Region Week 5 Review: Holiday Tournament Week
Will the Slone kid even get eligible??
-
12th Region Week 4 Review: Top Three Teams Showing Separation
Currently
-
12th Region Week 4 Review: Top Three Teams Showing Separation
Danville not in top 5 Predictions??
-
2019 All "A" Classic Tournament State Brackets Released
Who is predicted to win the 10 Region anyway?
-
Somerset 27 Danville 14
Sad to see my senior boy’s season end, but glad he had three really successful seasons before this one. I’ll have a year off and then my other one will be a freshman so I hope by then, it’s rebuilt and back to the top! I’m an admiral fan for life. Somerset is really good this year, congrats to them.
-
Danville/Leslie County Updates
21-0
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Danville Updates
7-7
-
Lexington Christian Academy/Danville Updates
Danville 7-0 at half
-
Danville/Middlesboro Updates
42-0 at half
-
Danville/Middlesboro Updates
35-0
-
Danville/Middlesboro Updates
Danville up 14-0 4:00 left first quarter
-
Somerset 21 Danville 10
As a football mom, I appreciate this. I wish everyone realized they are just kids, and not the same team as last year after losing many skills players including Mr. Football. Every program has rebuilding years. If people would support them instead of being so negative nonstop, they may respond better. I’ve heard some nasty stuff in the stands the last few games.
-
Somerset/Danville Updates
Ha. I don’t know about others, I’m not a coach so that’s all I knew.
-
Somerset/Danville Updates
Bringing players back out at 9pm. They’ll warm up 9min. Then play.
-
Somerset/Danville Updates
It was a game day decision from what I heard. He’s rested and iced a lot this week.
-
Danville/Tates Creek Updates
He came back in for the FG. We’ll see.
-
Danville/Garrard County Updates
Garrard hasn’t kicked a pat all night so if they scored again, they would go for 2.
-
Danville/Garrard County Updates
22-16 Ads
-
Danville/Garrard County Updates
Still 14-8, 4th quarter starting
-
Danville/Garrard County Updates
Danville 14-8
-
Danville/Garrard County Updates
Garrard 8-7
-
Danville/Garrard County Updates
Danville up 7-0