Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sportsman 23

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sportsman 23

  1. Just from coaching against some of those incoming freshman when they were young and seeing them a few times last year. I would say that's probably the most talented class to come thru Boyle in the all three sports. I've heard that by the time the basketball season starts the Smith kid and Kelly may be starting on the varsity basketball team. Smith is so athletic, my buddy at work said smith has been dunking in aau games and Kelly I heard has became a beast in the weight room in the off season and is almost 6"3 they say he goes 250 and I remember them both being very skilled. Also the lefty guard is tough and I hear the new transfer Grant? Is very skilled. It will be something to watch in all sports. May be factory talk but this is what I'm hearing. Lol.
  2. I would think Johnson central would have to be a top 10 team.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.