Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spdagreat

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Spdagreat

  1. I remember saying Doss will be in your top 20 after the 1st week they have a tough remaining schedule but I see them in the top 5 soon and maybe a huge run to RUPP ARENA
  2. Scrubb is the best player in KENTUCKY and it's insane that he doesn't get the love he should be getting
  3. I wouldn't have Doss in my 4 but I wouldn't want this team to come out of the 6th region and make it to RUPP can compete with everyone in the field
  4. I need to get a better understanding to how southern beat desales
  5. Heard about the kid from fairdale but it'll be extremely hard to insert a kid who wants to score with that defensive minded team like fern creek you have to guard and which they do well
  6. Stephon Franklin is nice
  7. Doss actually played sloppy nothing to take away from Western but they knocked down shots as well never worried the whole game but yeah they had 70 points smh should be a good one tommorow hopefully Wales can go
  8. Doss led by Franklin with 15 plays Fern Creek tommorow for a chance to play in LIT Final
  9. Come to think about they Trinitys stars probably wasn't going to play so they cancelled the whole tourney so it does make since now
  10. When has Trinity won anything last time I checked Fern Creek has beaten them and is the reigning LIT champs
  11. I diffently agree I believe Wales was hurt tonight hopefully he's ready by friday
  12. Final Doss advances to Final 4
  13. Doss 30 Fairdale 16 half Franklin leading the way with 11 points
  14. Doss can be a very dangerous team with Stephon Franklin playing like he has and Tate Calloway hitting shots from everywhere it's fun to watch but the problem is they haven't won any of its four big games Friday January 5th they have a home game vs Fairdale who has a high powered offense so we will see
  15. Doss 26 Walton Verona 18 at the half Franklin with 10 points leads so scorers
  16. 2 turnovers on inbounds up 3 then up 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.