Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ucfootball45

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ucfootball45

  1. Blowout by halftime
  2. CovCath I would say has the defense.
  3. These two teams will play again
  4. If you dont believe me that's fine. Just personally ask him, just like I did.
  5. Well this is what I can say about this. First congrats to Dieonte. Will be a great fit. Second I posted a picture of him on August 2nd of him training confirming he was offered by Xavier. I had verbal and visual confirmation of his offer. I don't make stuff up. Someone also said he tweeted it on August 1. Anyone who has been involved in collegiate athletics knows coaches don't tell the public much. They may lead you in one direction and go another. When urban meyer had his press conference do you think he was telling the whole truth? I totally understand why coaches dont want their program exposed to whom they are recruiting, when they offered, who got arrested, etc. Its 2018 and people are so fast to criticize any move a coach makes. I see it on here all the time.
  6. Whether they win or not I respect trinity a whole lot by scheduling a tough schedule
  7. Don't. I can tell you first hand coaches don't tell the public what's 100 percent going on. They might tell you 25 or 50 percent of what is actually happening. Dieonte was offered weeks ago. 100 percent.
  8. Travis Steele is late on his info then. He was offered weeks ago. WVU had offered so did many other schools. ASAP

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.