Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LouisvilleRacer

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LouisvilleRacer

  1. I feel that some kids would rather go to CAL and DeSales because they have more opportunity and might not get buried on the depth chart. CAL has had growing success at the varsity level with many freshman being impact players. The opportunity to play varsity as a freshman for a quality program as well as a coach like LeFores that has ties to many college coaches has to be appealing. Many kids would rather go to a school where they have an opportunity to play and not have to compete with 95 kids just to play on the freshman team. Just my take.
  2. Can't forget this one. CAL fan: We suffered a lot of injuries DeSales Fan: Injuries are part of the game All in good fun here as well! Good luck to both teams, and no injuries. I hope both teams play their best game possible and perform at a high level. 2 great programs that are represented by great young men and coaches. Both are very deserving and regardless of outcome, I hope one of these teams keeps the 2A title in Louisville!
  3. CAL's Austin Carr to Milton Wright. Both are freshman...both are absolute studs. 2 names you will be hearing a lot of in years to come.
  4. I only remember one defensive TD. Not once have I seen anyone give credit to CAL for forcing turnovers. Just reasons such as bad play calls, execution, etc. Something has to be said for CAL's defense FORCING turnovers and capitalizing off of them.
  5. Defensive touchdowns are also part of the game.
  6. This kid is an absolute stud. Going to be a very special player in the future.
  7. I had the blessing to be part of CAL's teams back when the rivalry first started when we were placed in each others district back in 07 I believe was the first year. I played against DeSales 4 or 5 times in high school and there was never really any bad blood, definitely just a good hard nosed rivalry from the very first time we played each other. I still keep up with the DeSales guys I played against in high school and have texted a lot of them making plans to see them at the game tonight. That is the beauty of high school football and the relationships you make. Hoping for a great game tonight...GO CAL

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.