Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKYFootballer

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NKYFootballer

  1. Saw Campbell Co. 8th Grade team play briefly a week or two ago. Saw their first drive and running back #44 scored easily. I am not sure of his name, but if this is the same #44 from last years 7th grade team, he is going to be a stud. He looks like a bruiser back with a little quickness to him.
  2. Nicholas County travels to Bishop Brossart to kick off district play. This is the first meeting between the two teams who do you think wins and why?
  3. Jake was invited to a game this past weekend at Indiana University. He was very impressed with their facilities and the atmosphere around the stadium. He loved the on field pregame work as the players got ready for the game. He said that there was a Ryle player there also, he thought it might have been Tanner Morgan. University of Toledo has also reached out to Jake along with Hanover, Thomas More, Campbellsville, and Mt St. Joe. I think if he keeps having a great season along with Brossart's continued success he will get some more looks going forward
  4. I agree I think he is leading Northern Kentucky in tackles
  5. I think Scott will roll in this one. I think London will have a great game running the ball
  6. Does anybody know who Trimble's big players are?
  7. I am rooting for Campbell to win, but I think Cooper will take this one easily
  8. Who do you have winning Brossart's Homecoming Game?
  9. Jake Martin (Junior) Defensive and Offensive lineman from Brossart is tearing people up on the line. Leads the Mustangs in tackles (33) and sacks (3.5) and has been starting on both sides of the ball since he was a Freshman.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.