Everything posted by CatsFan47
-
Mason County 68 George Rogers Clark 54
Wouldn't of been right if i didn't get to meet papa while he was stuffing his face with some good ole popcorn :popcorn:
-
Mason County 68 George Rogers Clark 54
Yup. GRC earned my respect tonight. I think one reason Royals doubled the average of threes tonight was because Clark would sag the zone down to Henry leaving shooters.. RJ's 7 threes were all pretty much wide open and he'll knock them down all night. Pigs defense shows big time in big guys.. Shut down King tonight and Bolden back when we played Holmes. Can't wait for the regional tourney. The fieldhouse had a solid turnout tonight.
-
Mason County 68 George Rogers Clark 54
RJ was 7/8 from three. Missed his first then hit 7 in a row. Better team came out in the end... Clark was better than I thought though.
-
Newport OL Ben Senger commits to U of Cumberlands
Good for them. Had the oppurtunity to play against them in HS... Very good players and respectful kids on the field.
-
KHSAA Sweet 16 Draw
If a lot of teams are hot no one can stop them...
-
George Rogers Clark vs Mason County Predictions
Thanks. I'm hoping for an exciting game and a packed field house, should be a fun one to watch regardless. I like that the GRC-Mason co rivalry/excitement is back. :thumb:
-
KHSAA Sweet 16 Draw
Anything can happen, especially in March.
-
KHSAA Sweet 16 Draw
Region 8-Region 3 Region 5-Region 2 Region 10-Region 9 Region 13-Region 6 Region 15-Region 7 Region 11-Region 12 Region 4-Region 16 Region 14-Region 1
-
George Rogers Clark vs Mason County Predictions
What does Clark's lineup look like height wise?
-
George Rogers Clark vs Mason County Predictions
Mason Co will have everyone back for this one. Pig- 6' Ryan Johnson-5'8 Amani Thomas- 6'2 or Dee Johnson 5'8 Dorian Henry- 6'6 Jake O'mara-6'4 Boone-6'3 Darell Henry-5'8 Garrison-5'10 Sweeney-6'5 Jamison Dudley- 5'11 That's about everyone who gets minutes.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Mason County Predictions
I don't like to compare scores but I will since it's "ridiculous" for MC to win by more than 7... So I'll go with MC by 15, Dorian Henry scores his 1,000th point and GRC will no longer be "1a" Madison Central +7 Montgomery County +16 Montgomery County +9
-
Congrats Markel McClendon (Holmes) for joining the 1000 point club
Congrats! He's a good player with a bright future.
-
Kentucky High School Football College Commitment List (2015)
I was just curious. Had never heard of it before. Wouldn't mind living that lifestyle on the beach though.
-
Kentucky High School Football College Commitment List (2015)
Can't say I would.
-
Kentucky High School Football College Commitment List (2015)
Wasn't Smith ranked top 300 nationally? Just curious why he didn't attend a bigger school, I thought he had offers/interests from D1 schools. Still a big accomplishment for anyone to go on and play at the next level regardless of what division.
-
Kentucky High School Football College Commitment List (2015)
Bradley Boone Mason County Punter/tight end- Union College
-
39th District Pairings.
I can't wait.
-
Mason County 59 Montgomery County 43
Royals were able to pull away in the 4th.. Dorian Henry now just 25 points away from 1,000.. Hoping he gets it at home Friday vs GRC before they go on the road for two straight. I think this is the first time I've actually predicted the score right (MC by 16) :thumb:
-
Rowan County at Fleming County Predictions
Rowan by 6
-
Mason County at Montgomery County Predictions 2/3/15
I'll take Mason by 16
-
Updated Maher Rankings
Whoever they are, they have a tough schedule.
-
Mason County 60 Rowan County 42
Hey we're getting there.. It's growing.
-
Mason County 60 Rowan County 42
Anyone know the latest on Snapp from Augusta?
-
PurplePride92 will be on CN2 Sports at 630pm tonight
Awesome job.
-
Newport OL Ben Senger commits to U of Cumberlands
What # was he @ Newport?