Everything posted by panteracfh86
-
Meade County/Warren Central Updates
38-0 start of the 4th??..Wow...Well, I'm throwing in the towel on this one...Have a great night DragonFire....
-
Meade County/Warren Central Updates
Yeah, I definitely didn't expect this score...But I'm assuming you're a WC fan??...If so, congrats on (premature) victory...Meade is doing nothing to move the ball...We haven't had a good pocket QB since I went there, when Blake Powers was our QB...
-
Meade County/Warren Central Updates
I guess this is Meade County's down week....Or they are just THAT bad...Not sure...Haven't made it to a game yet this year...But from the looks of it, they haven't played great 2 weeks in a row yet...
-
Meade County/Warren Central Updates
And according to my ScoreStream app on my phone, Warren Central just scored again??...35-0 in the 3rd...
-
Meade County/Breckinridge County Updates
At the half, it's Meade County 37 Breck. County 0....Looks like Meade is refocused after getting walloped by PRP last week...
-
Trinity 48 Meade County 0
Congrats to Trinity....They absolutely dominated EVERY part of the game....Kicking, defense, offense, special teams, everything......And also congrats to the Greenwaves...They had an amazing season as well....So Trinity vs. Dixie Heights???...Should be a great game, BUT this Trinity team that played tonight could beat anybody...Very impressed....
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
Did leave....Listened the rest of the way on the radio....Said on the radio he was clearly out when he was hit....So what's that mean???...
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
Final: TRINTY 48 MEADE 0......Great season by Meade....Congrats to Trinity and good luck in the finals...
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
Classless hit on Trinity....
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
48-0...TRINITY...
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
Thank you...I'm sure not all are bad....Just that group of 5-6 guys....I'm over it now...I did manage to stay until halftime....Ended up leaving early....Son was cold....Not to mention it was just a baaaaaad game...
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
So far the only highlight that Meade County has from this game is their band....And a meaningless INT...
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
Continuous clock time....
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
Trinity just returned a punt for a TD....It's now 41-0 TRINITY...
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
I've been going to Meade County football games for 14 years and this is the worst game I've ever seen from them...
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
Just noticed that Dixie is all over Ballard 34-7 at halftime....
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
Yeah...Both sides are completely filled...There are Trinity fans spread out on the home side....Just heard on the radio that Meade had 81 offensive yards and Trinity has 354 at the half....
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
Meade with an INT right before the half...There's a positive...
-
Trinity/Meade County Updates
Currently at the game...Not a pretty scene right now....Trinity can do no wrong (dropping passes and still called complete?) and Meade can do no right...I will say I'm a pretty tolerant person...But I'm here with my 8 year old son and I have NEVER seen such rude fans before in my life....I've had Trinity fans calling my son names (for wearing a Meade County shirt) and even threw nacho chips at him while we were standing up against the fence watching the game....Yeah, real big of those guys to mess with an 8 year old...
-
Trinity at Meade County Semi-State: Who wins and Why?
I'm a Meade County graduate (2004)....Still live in Meade...But was born and raised in Louisville...So I got love for the city of Brandenburg and Louisville....I will say I don't have any hatred towards any fan of any team...I used to work with a boy at Multicorr in Louisville that played football for Trinity...And he was a great friend...I enjoy talking to the fans of the other teams at the games...There are some of us that are good people...All in all....No ill-will towards Trinity...Hope it's a clean game from both sides...No injuries....And...........GO 'WAVES!
-
Trinity at Meade County Semi-State: Who wins and Why?
I will say I was at that game last year against Butler...Got there an hour before kickoff and still had to stand in line for 45 minutes to get my tickets....So do get there early...I look forward to this game...Parking will be packed....Stands will be packed....Track will be packed...It's gonna be a loooooud place...I love watching games at Hamilton Field...Go 'waves!!...And good luck 'rocks!!
-
Trinity 9 St. Xavier 3
Yes, Meade does have a grass field....Just wanted to get on here to tell Trinity good luck next week...I attended and graduated from Meade, so I will be rooting for my Greenwaves....
-
Meade County/Central Hardin Updates
I'm out everyone...Be back next week, unless I'm at the game....Go 'waves!!
-
Meade County/Central Hardin Updates
FINAL........MEADE 30.....CENTRAL HARDIN 8........Great season for CENTRAL HARDIN.....Good luck next week MEADE.....Go 'waves!!!
-
Meade County/Central Hardin Updates
TRINITY just won 9-3....