Everything posted by Lizard Momma
- NKY Football Contest Sponsored By Joe Lay & Sons Plumbing (Week 8)
-
Ryle vs Cooper Predictions
It's clear you struggle with the simplest of things, I understand,, you're to CHICKEN, ( insert chicken sound here) to make this friendly agreement, why am I not surprised. :popcorn:
-
Dixie Heights @ Highlands
So let me get this straight, IF Highlands beat both Dixie, and Boone Co. they will be ready for the playoffs? FYI, this Highlands team isn't very good, and that's a fact. Beau Hodge ain't coming back anytime soon. This weeks game will be a 1 score game either way.
-
Ryle vs Cooper Predictions
It's not betting, it's that one of us, "YOU in this case," will have to stop posting on Bluegrasspreps, but like I said, I understand you not have much confidence in a win this Friday. You talk a good game, but can't, or in this case won't back it up, with this little nugget, to make this game even more interesting. I understand.
-
Dixie Heights @ Highlands
Why? What makes you think this?
-
Ryle vs Cooper Predictions
Let's do this if Cooper wins, I'll not post anymore on Bluegrasspreps, and when Ryle wins, you have to stay of off Bluegrasspreps from now on, deal? Let's make this game interesting. Guessing you won't back your team though, not surprised. :popcorn:
-
Grant County @ Covington Catholic Predictions
The funny thing is Cov. Cath. is going to beat Highlands by 3 TD's this year, just saying.
-
Ryle vs Cooper Predictions
All that matters are my Ryle predictions, which BTW is going to come true on Friday night. Enjoy Cooper's 3rd L of the season on Friday. :sssh:
-
Ryle vs Cooper Predictions
Just watched the Dixie, Cooper game, final should have been 35-21, after watching this game, I couldn't be more confident that Ryle will handle Cooper rather easily. :popcorn:
-
Ryle vs Cooper Predictions
? I said Ryle would score 52 on CC, CHECK! I also said Ryle would score 49 against GRC, CHECK please make correct statement when posting g foxy, That's right you're the Cooper guy, who BTW is going to lose this Friday, enjoy your L. :wave:
-
Grant County @ Covington Catholic Predictions
Running clock by the second quarter. Final Cov. Cath. 56 Grant 6.
-
Ryle vs Cooper Predictions
Ryle 35 Cooper 20, Ryle simple is the better team, period.:walk:
-
Dixie Heights @ Highlands
Think Highlands will struggle to stop Dixie's running game, conversely Dixie will struggle stopping Highlands passing game. I'll take Dixie in a close one Dixie 28 Birds 27.:thumb:
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ryle Predictions
6-8 p.m 80% chance of rain, and winds 20-25 miles an hr. Ryle by a bunch.
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ryle Predictions
A Lexington team that runs the spread, in the rain tonight, @ Ryle, GRC, won't score tonight. Ryle- 49 GRC-0.:thumb:
-
Dixie Heights vs Cooper Prediction
I think this game, because of the weather will be much closer then people are thinking. If you use SK as a gauge. Dixie did rush for almost 150 yards, vs. Cooper's 20 yards, against SK, however, Cooper does throw the ball a lot more then Dixie, which might be tough if we get all this rain they are saying. I think Cooper wins, but again closer then most people might think, on Cooper's wet grass field, Cooper 28 Dixie 20. (IF) Dixie can create some turnovers against Cooper, this might just be the upset of the night, just maybe. :popcorn:
-
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
or Realist, in this case!
- NKY Power Rankings 09-28-15 Sponsored by Orange Leaf Crescent Springs
-
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
All you had to do was watch Highlands in a 7 on 7 this pre season, even a blind man could see they were going to struggle this year.
-
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
Good thing Highlands is back on Ryle's sch. now. Easy wins for years to come for Ryle, but you can keep right on living in the past. :wave:
-
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
Penn, Fla, Oh, whoever, my point being, playing out of state teams to help there national rankings, DUH!
-
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
Funny, Ryle did beat Highlands during there " GLORY YEARS " Cooper beat a bad team this season, again just a fact sir!
-
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
WOW, very defensive about the playing teams out of state to help there national ranking I see. You got my point, I think. As far as the locker room thing with Warner, there isn't another NKY coach who would have been happy with what Dale did either. BTW Ryle did beat your beloved Bluebirds during that run as well, and that's the REAL reason Highlands didn't want to renew the contract, welcome to the reality that is Highlands football right now, and a program on the way down, enjoy the ride!
-
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
There is NO WAY anyone but you would, can believe this garbage coming from a Highlands fan. Wake Up Fox, the reason Highlands stop playing out of state teams is because Dale left, and the covert is empty of talent, period, end of story.
-
Simon Kenton 42 Highlands 3
Quote Originally Posted by GreyFox View Post I wonder why Highlands never wanted to play Cooper before this year? It would of been a total waste of time with another 50 pt. win against a no body.:thumb: