Everything posted by 3rdReg03
-
WKY Elite-17U
Dillion Geralds is very underrated IMO
-
M.A.T.T.S. Mustangs-15U
I wanted to watch them but was too caught up in 17U action.
-
M.A.T.T.S. Mustangs-15U
That's a crazy talented team then...
-
M.A.T.T.S. Mustangs-15U
Youngman plays for them now?
-
TBC Elite - 16U
I really like kidwell, thought he was more of a shooter but was pleasantly surprised with his PG skills.
-
Louisville Magic-17U
Holman will dominate the 3rd this year..
-
Team Manimal-16U
What happened?
-
Hoop Dreams-16U
Totally agree, suprisee me when they have many players playing up in the lower age groups.
-
WKY Elite-15U
Epps nor Moss play for the team now. They where replaced by Xander Miller(TN) and Devon Hall (Caverna)
-
What 9th-11th grade Teams are Playing in the AAU State Tournament May 9th-11th?
Ty, look forward to watching them this weekend
-
What 9th-11th grade Teams are Playing in the AAU State Tournament May 9th-11th?
Where are they from I've never heard of them?
-
What 9th-11th grade Teams are Playing in the AAU State Tournament May 9th-11th?
9th Grade is stacked...all of the best teams are in the same pool.. (A/E/G) The Magic and Heat seems like they have a cake walk.
-
BG Invitational (4-19-14)
Totally agree, I only Saw the Manimal game so that's all I went off of.
-
BG Invitational (4-19-14)
I was there, WKY Elite 15's struggled against the 16 teams they played but they'll be fine on the 15U level (25/44/32 was who I was most impressed with) I really really really like KY Elite, wright is the best Sophmore I've seen this year and eaves/sterns/hill all work well with him..I think if they had a top ntch PG they'd be tough to handle. Travelers played like a EYBL team (Weyer shined) and Ayers/ Sharpee led Manimal all day long..
-
AAU Rankings
I was very impressed with the Spartans when they played the lightning. Really seems like they enjoy playing together and you don't usually see that in "high school" AAU, since everybody at this level is wanting to get there own.
-
AAU Rankings
wasn't aware McNeil was going back..totally changes the game IMO, what divison did RC win?
-
AAU Rankings
15U MATTS KY HEAT NKY ELITE MAGIC HD HM- WKY Elite, Shining Stars, Louisville Spartans 16U MANIMAL TRAVELERS L'Ville Magic KY Heat KY Elite 2016 HD
-
Brad Carter resigns at Lexington Christian
Some are reporting Tom Boyer the director of KBA is interested in the job at LCA.
-
AAU Updates 4/4-4/6
WKY Elite 15U and 17U went 2-0 in Nashville this Saturday, 17's were led my Dillon Geralds(Monroe) and Jared Savage (Warren Central) and 15's by Connor Wilson(Ohio) and Dylan Gaines(Warren East), Travis Hensley(Hart County) also played well.
-
Kentucky High School Basketball 2014 Awards
I believe he has the most potential
-
Kentucky High School Basketball 2014 Awards
Eli Wright / Quentin Goodin could all be best Soph though IMO
-
Kentucky High School Basketball 2014 Awards
Best Player- Jackson Davis Best Freshman- Devon Cooper Best Sophmore- Carson Williams Best Junior- Raymond Spalding
-
AAU 2014
WKY Elite 15U went 3-0 in pool play, then lost in the first round of the Phi-SlammaJamma Tournament to Nashville Storm, The Team was obviously led by Connor Wilson (Ohio County) and Dylan Gaines (Warren East), Max Dubree(Frederick Fraize) and Jylen McFadden (Warren Central) also made solid contributions.
-
AAU 2014
Defintly a threat on offense everytime he touches the ball, he's got range and he will knock it down. Defensively his foot speed is lacking but I feel he'll be a good addition seeming as how he's used to the 17U circuit.
-
AAU 2014
Do you know why he's playing with the magic this year?