Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rdReg03

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 3rdReg03

  1. Dillion Geralds is very underrated IMO
  2. I wanted to watch them but was too caught up in 17U action.
  3. That's a crazy talented team then...
  4. Youngman plays for them now?
  5. I really like kidwell, thought he was more of a shooter but was pleasantly surprised with his PG skills.
  6. Holman will dominate the 3rd this year..
  7. Totally agree, suprisee me when they have many players playing up in the lower age groups.
  8. Epps nor Moss play for the team now. They where replaced by Xander Miller(TN) and Devon Hall (Caverna)
  9. 9th Grade is stacked...all of the best teams are in the same pool.. (A/E/G) The Magic and Heat seems like they have a cake walk.
  10. Totally agree, I only Saw the Manimal game so that's all I went off of.
  11. I was there, WKY Elite 15's struggled against the 16 teams they played but they'll be fine on the 15U level (25/44/32 was who I was most impressed with) I really really really like KY Elite, wright is the best Sophmore I've seen this year and eaves/sterns/hill all work well with him..I think if they had a top ntch PG they'd be tough to handle. Travelers played like a EYBL team (Weyer shined) and Ayers/ Sharpee led Manimal all day long..
  12. I was very impressed with the Spartans when they played the lightning. Really seems like they enjoy playing together and you don't usually see that in "high school" AAU, since everybody at this level is wanting to get there own.
  13. wasn't aware McNeil was going back..totally changes the game IMO, what divison did RC win?
  14. 15U MATTS KY HEAT NKY ELITE MAGIC HD HM- WKY Elite, Shining Stars, Louisville Spartans 16U MANIMAL TRAVELERS L'Ville Magic KY Heat KY Elite 2016 HD
  15. Some are reporting Tom Boyer the director of KBA is interested in the job at LCA.
  16. WKY Elite 15U and 17U went 2-0 in Nashville this Saturday, 17's were led my Dillon Geralds(Monroe) and Jared Savage (Warren Central) and 15's by Connor Wilson(Ohio) and Dylan Gaines(Warren East), Travis Hensley(Hart County) also played well.
  17. Eli Wright / Quentin Goodin could all be best Soph though IMO
  18. Best Player- Jackson Davis Best Freshman- Devon Cooper Best Sophmore- Carson Williams Best Junior- Raymond Spalding
  19. WKY Elite 15U went 3-0 in pool play, then lost in the first round of the Phi-SlammaJamma Tournament to Nashville Storm, The Team was obviously led by Connor Wilson (Ohio County) and Dylan Gaines (Warren East), Max Dubree(Frederick Fraize) and Jylen McFadden (Warren Central) also made solid contributions.
  20. Defintly a threat on offense everytime he touches the ball, he's got range and he will knock it down. Defensively his foot speed is lacking but I feel he'll be a good addition seeming as how he's used to the 17U circuit.
  21. Do you know why he's playing with the magic this year?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.