Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TBC Elite - 16U

Featured Replies

Hunter Wood - Pendleton Co

Trent McGovney - Campbell Co

Tanner Kidwell - Madison South

Pig Williams - Mason Co

Wade Browning - Pendleton Co

Zach Pulliam - Harrison Co

Siah Holifield - West Jessamine

Austin Fries - Simon Kenton

Brandon Klefot - Bullitt East

Matt Wilson - Campbell Co

I like the Wilson kid. Nice feel for the game and doesn't try to do too much. Very strong and long. If he puts in the work over the next couple of years, he has a chance to be very good.

 

Also, the Williams kid was better than I anticipated. Very quick.

  • Author
I like the Wilson kid. Nice feel for the game and doesn't try to do too much. Very strong and long. If he puts in the work over the next couple of years, he has a chance to be very good.

 

Also, the Williams kid was better than I anticipated. Very quick.

 

With a name like Pig...I LOVE THIS KID!!!!

I really like kidwell, thought he was more of a shooter but was pleasantly surprised with his PG skills.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.