Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BigTuna6

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BigTuna6

  1. Coach Stoll and I are good buddies and I'm so impressed with the way he has taken on this team and the challenges of being a young head coach. Keep up the good work players and coach!
  2. What declares showing interest? I've been a lurker for a while so I know how some of your posts go. A lot of teams send out brochures and what not but never actually go further than that. I wouldn't call that interest. Side note though... I have known Drew since he was a little guy. Decent friend with his Uncle Corey. Glad to see Drew succeeding and hopefully he can get to and succeed at the next level.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.